Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Announcements » Mid-Ohio Racing Webinar (free)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Mid-Ohio Racing Webinar (free)
JIM DANIELS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Site Founder

Region: Mid-South
Car #: 76
Year : "You Pick"
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JIM DANIELS   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hello,

You are invited to the following online racing webinar event:

Name: Mid-Ohio Racing!
Date: 07/12/2010
Time: 8::00 PM US/Central
Description: Fast lap and race strategy!

Registration is mandatory for this event. Please use the following URL to register for this event:

Registration URL: http://weblaps.omnovia.com/registration/pid=66681278178348

You may enter the event up to 30 minutes before the start of the event but you cannot enter 60 minutes after the event has started.

Thank you!

WebLaps.com

--------------------
Jim Daniels

MAZDARACERS.COM

JIM DANIELS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Site Founder

Region: Mid-South
Car #: 76
Year : "You Pick"
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JIM DANIELS   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Bump

--------------------
Jim Daniels

MAZDARACERS.COM

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by JIM DANIELS:
Bump

Drafting?

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

spdmonkey Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 08
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for spdmonkey     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm going to try and do the impossible. Get our monthly BOD meeting done in under 30 minutes so I can get in this. Since I'm the RE I have that power correct? AHHHHH. Feel free to start late Jim!

db

Motor City Hamilton

Region: Great Lakes/Detroit
Car #: 51
Year : 1994 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This seminar was great! I have mid-level experience at Mid-Ohio and can run at the front of the regional pack, but I'm a little behind the national drivers and it's not all motor. I learned some valuable tips about how to get faster in my two weakest corners. I now have a plan for my next visit to Mid Ohio. Can't wait.

Thanks Jim and Tom for hosting this.

Oh, and thanks for the tips on the Drago method of heal/toe and left foot braking. I will definately avoid that method. [Smile]

htron435 Made Donation to Website

Region: NASA GLD
Car #: 113
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for htron435   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Any chance that this seminar was recorded and can be viewed online?

--------------------
Jay
Car Dealer
ATC/Motiv Trailer Dealer
http://www.jaynorthauto.com

Motor City Hamilton

Region: Great Lakes/Detroit
Car #: 51
Year : 1994 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This was done online as a webex conference. They had some basic information in a powerpoint and walked through video of each corner, but the real valueable stuff was in the conversation and tips given off the top of their heads.

Really cool idea.

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm with Jay, a recorded replay would be great for those of us that can't schedule the specific time of the event. Hell, I'd even pay for it. [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: