Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Safety » Free Sparco Racing Suit, Helmet, Gloves, Shoes

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Free Sparco Racing Suit, Helmet, Gloves, Shoes
Charlie James Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Team SafeRacer

Region: Neokla
Car #: 40
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Charlie James   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Who doesn't love Free Stuff?? Sparco has jumped on-board and we are going to giveaway a Sparco Sprint 6 Suit, Sparco Speed Helmet, Sparco Race Shoes and Sparco Flash Gloves to 1 lucky SafeRacer customer on Dec. 23rd. A $1200+ value. All you have to do is visit SafeRacer, click on My Account at the top of the page and login or create a new account if you don't have one. Entry deadline is midnight central time, Dec. 22nd. Good luck from your friends at SafeRacer.

www.SafeRacer.com

--------------------
www.SafeRacer.com
"Life is short, Eternity is forever"

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Region: WDC
Car #: #23
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Charlie, got the email and hit the account.
That would be a very nice birthday present.
Do you need the sizes now? [Wink]

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

Zauskycop Verified Driver

Region: Chicago
Car #: 45
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

For some reason, it won't let me register my account...keeps bouncing back even though everything is filled out!

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Apex to Apex

Region: NASA Mid-West
Car #: 077
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Apex to Apex     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Saw the email this morning at work and shined it on. I didn't read the subject line though, I thought it was just another promotion.

So all you need to do is log-in?

--------------------
"Driving is a serious business" - John Milner, 'American Graffiti'

tLinder

Region: SW
Icon 1 posted  Profile for tLinder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Zauskycop:
For some reason, it won't let me register my account...keeps bouncing back even though everything is filled out!

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Appears it doesn't give a confirmation. Try clicking logout close your browser re-open login.

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Zauskycop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by DAL_MOBILE:
quote:
Originally posted by Zauskycop:

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Appears it doesn't give a confirmation. Try clicking logout close your browser re-open login.
Tried...both laptop and home computer...no luck.

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Scott Moore Verified Driver

Region: Midwest
Car #: 57
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Scott Moore   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Tracy

Just checked the system, and I see your account that you set up...so you are entered into the contest and ready to go. Not sure why you were seeing problems on your end, but you are signed up.

Thanks everyone

Scott
Saferacer

--------------------
www.saferacer.com

Thanks Scott

Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

--------------------
Tracy Ramsey
Team Blenderblaster

Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Scott your system did the same thing for my daughters boyfriend last night. He hit "register" and it appears that nothing happens. You need a screen that loads telling people that "registration was successful." I had him logout and login and it worked.

--------------------
Paul McLester

fishguyaz

Region: AZ/SoPac
Car #: 92
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for fishguyaz     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Gatoratty:
Scott your system did the same thing for my daughters boyfriend last night. He hit "register" and it appears that nothing happens. You need a screen that loads telling people that "registration was successful." I had him logout and login and it worked.

same here. it just kept sending me back to click register again.
I dont know if it worked or not. i got tired of it, and closed the page.

--------------------
Josh Pitt
AZ Region

GROOTS

Region: NY
Car #: 48
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for GROOTS     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

By the way do we know who the lucky party was that won all the goodies ????

--------------------
JEFF GRUTER
SM #48
EXCELL MOTORSPORTS
PARAMOUNT TOOL & EQUIPTMENT http://www.ptetool.com/

Charlie James Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Team SafeRacer

Region: Neokla
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Charlie James   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great question Jeff,
Mike McLaughlin of Osakis MN was the winner of the free Sparco Makeover. It was unbelievable the number of entries that we had during this contest, we really do enjoy being able to do these types of contests for our customers and fellow racers. If you haven't joined our Facebook fan page, you should think about it as we do weekly free giveaways of things from hoodies and beanies to tshirts and Grassroots magazine subscriptions.

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/SafeRacer/194884663454?ref=ts

Thanks for asking

--------------------
www.SafeRacer.com
"Life is short, Eternity is forever"

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: