Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Northeast » Mid Ohio September

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Mid Ohio September
racinglawyer Verified Driver
Old Member

Region: NEPA
Car #: 0
Year : 1997
Icon 1 posted  Profile for racinglawyer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Now that the National Championships are a few weeks away it will be interesting to see who shows up and will those that qualify for both NASA and SCCA go to both races. From the show NASA put on last year at Mid Ohio and the feed back that came out of Topeka. My quess is Mid Ohio will be up in numbers and Topeka down.

--------------------
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo

Cajun Miata Man Verified Driver
Overdog Driver

Region: Houston; SWDIV
Car #: 15
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cajun Miata Man     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mike,
I had a great time last year at the nationals. But you can't really discern anything between the runoffs and the nationals numbers of entries since the qualification methods are totally different.

I think we can only compare the events to their own last year performance. National entries up - improving event. Runoffs entries - I guess we will wait and see on this one.

--------------------
James York

sponsored by:
Stan's Auto Center, Lafayette LA