Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Northeast » pocono 5-31 6-1

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: pocono 5-31 6-1
tony senese Verified Driver
Phew, that was close!

Car #: 99
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for tony senese   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Here is a track map of the north course and where tech, and registration will be.

-

--------------------
Tony Senese
SM#99
2008 NASA-NE SM Champion
NASA-NE SM Director
2008 PRO-IT SM 3rd place
http://www.nosenseyet.com/coppermine

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

AHHH, My favorite place.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

gt40jim

Region: Steel Cities
Icon 1 posted  Profile for gt40jim     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Didn't see the left side of your car, back soon I hope! [yep] Jim Locke

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The side doesn't look as bad as you would think, but the hole in the hood from the motor coming up through tells how hard the wall is. It didn't move at all [Eek!] I'm not sure what will heal faster, me or the car.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

racinglawyer Verified Driver
Old Member

Region: NEPA
Car #: 0
Year : 1997
Icon 1 posted  Profile for racinglawyer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

OK Charlie, what's this wall incident all about. The last I saw you was a few laps into the enduro at Pocono on Mother's Day and you were doing great. "hole in the hood from the motor coming through" You need to tell what happened. From the sound of your comments you seem to be OK.

I know hitting the wall is not good at aany track.

--------------------
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: