Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Northeast » Where to get motor "sealed" for SSM

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Where to get motor "sealed" for SSM
skrzastek

Region: Blue Ridge Region
Car #: #91
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for skrzastek     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am thinking about running SSM next year with NASA MA and I was wondering where I could go to get the motor sealed by an approved "vendor"? In or around VA

--------------------
#91 SSM

ctkellett Verified Driver
http://www.syncspeedinc.com

Region: Phila
Car #: 93
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ctkellett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

RP Performance will do it and they are located right at Summit Point Raceway. Bret is also the sponsor of the SM/SSM series in NASA MA and one the nicest folks you will meet trackside.

--------------------
All the best,

Chris

Sync Speed, Inc.

Racing Communications
(610) 659- 1033
syncspeedinc@mac.com

Steve D. Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Once you get past the gag reflex, the jelly ain't bad!

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 30
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve D.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The NASA sealing regs have yet to be finalized, so there are no approved vendors right now.

Steve D.

ctkellett Verified Driver
http://www.syncspeedinc.com

Region: Phila
Car #: 93
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ctkellett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve is correct, the regulations have not been released yet and I jumped the gun. What I should have said was that Bret should be able to point you in the correct direction once they have been finalized. I would be very surprised if, given their relationship to the NASA MA series and their location at the main track that NASA MA uses that they would not be able to help you. Sorry if I put out any bad information, see me trackside for a few drinks of your choice to try and make it up to you. [thumbsup]

--------------------
All the best,

Chris

Sync Speed, Inc.

Racing Communications
(610) 659- 1033
syncspeedinc@mac.com

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Steve D.:
The NASA sealing regs have yet to be finalized, so there are no approved vendors right now.

Steve D.

So club size is TBD? Will club size be spec'd and weight be spec'd? What about the materials?

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

Steve D. Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Once you get past the gag reflex, the jelly ain't bad!

Car #: 30
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve D.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

No baby seals were harmed in the making of this class.

I am truly disturbed that I got your reference. It took me a couple minutes. But I finally figured out what the hell you were talking about. Get back in your hole. [Big Grin]

Steve D.

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Steve D.:

I am truly disturbed

Yes, yes you are. [Big Grin]

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: