Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » OK, how about $100 for a new driver tonight?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: OK, how about $100 for a new driver tonight?
NASA Florida

Region: Florida Region of NASA
Car #: 711
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I want to build the number of Spec Miata racers with NASA Florida. Being a little impulsive, and the type of guy that gets excited about seeing results, I would like to offer the FIRST NEW Spec Miata driver that buys a membership and signs up to drive with us on January 9 & 10 at Homestead Miami Speedway a rebate of $100!

Get your NASA membership, Register for January 9 & 10, get your NASA racing license, and run at the event. I will send you a check for $100 on Monday, January 11, 2010.

You have to get your NASA membership and register by 10 am tomorrow morning, December 16, and I will acknowledge you on this site. You can wait to get your actual NASA racing license in time for the event.

This is the equivalent of getting your membership at no charge, and running for the weekend for $145!!! If someone (up this late) doesn't take advantage of this, I'm sorry, this is a limited time offer.

Hey, let's have a little fun, come run with NASA Florida!

Steve Nix
Regional Director
NASA Florida

tony senese Verified Driver
Phew, that was close!

Car #: 99
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for tony senese   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

darn it, where were you when I started! I probably would have moved to florida for this deal!

--------------------
Tony Senese
SM#99
2008 NASA-NE SM Champion
NASA-NE SM Director
2008 PRO-IT SM 3rd place
http://www.nosenseyet.com/coppermine

Vick Verified Driver
Do they sell spec training wheels?

Region: NYR
Car #: 12
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

So make it happen up here Mr SM Director I suggest you start with this one:

"The first driver who drives a white number 12 miata will get $100 off........."

Just throwing it out there.

--------------------
http://www.volko.com

NASA Florida

Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Oh, I see we have some early risers! The Florida guys and girls are sleeping in. Well, no takers yet, but there are almost 5 hours left to take advantage of the offer.

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I sure hope someone took advantage of this offer! I would find it hard to believe if nobody did.

I assure you Steve is doing everything he can next to letting everyone race for free to try and attract some SM racers to try out NASA FL, what's up?

I know there are some of you not going to the Sebring National, so come have a laid back weekend down at Homestead with us! We had a really good time down there last race, all of the spec miata's pitted in the same garages and we had fun sharing track tips, setup advice, fixing each others cars, grilling brats and burgers at lunch time, etc... I know I am doing this for fun, and we had a lot of it down there. So,there is really nothing to lose here, with Steve's money back guarantee and low prices, and our new format changes and groupings it will be the same thing you are used to in any other spec miata race you have attended after you get behind the wheel, just with another name in front of the the signup sheet (quite a bit more laid back too, in my opinion).

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

NASA Florida

John, no one did take advantage of the offer, but there really wasn't much time involved to act. He who hesitates and does not read SpecMiata.com on a regular basis is out of luck on these quickie offers.

Maybe, we'll try it again for the next event at Palm Beach International Raceway on April 24-25?

The money back guarantee is still good. Try us 3 weekends and if you are not happy and don't want to run with us anymore, I'll send you a check for $100 which covers most of your membership fee and racing license fee.

John, thanks for the good report, we aim to please and we try to avoid politics here at NASA Florida, and just strive for a good and safe time for everyone.

It's time to register for Homestead Miami Speedway on January 9 & 10!

Hope to pass you soon! : ^ )

Steve Nix

TaxMan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Willing to trade tax advice for Miata parts...

Region: Florida Region
Car #: 7
SMIM: TaxMan
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TaxMan   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I was going to do it but have already promised to take the wife to WDW that weekend. If you could delay the race a week I'd be happy to show up. [Smile]

--------------------
Gary Jenkins
SEDIV Spec Miata Advisory Committe
AOL IM:PBLRacing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: