Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » NASA Florida $100 Rebate - Use by Jan. 31

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NASA Florida $100 Rebate - Use by Jan. 31
NASA Florida

Region: Florida Region of NASA
Car #: 711
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

We want more Spec Miata Drivers to run with NASA Florida! I would like to offer up to FIVE NEW Spec Miata drivers that buy a membership and sign up to drive with us on April 24 & 25 at Palm Beach International Raceway a rebate of $100!

EDIT: Sign up now for this event for the whole weekend for $199, Membership costs $45.

At this time and before Jan. 31st, get your NASA membership and Register for the April 24 & 25 event.
Register here: April 24 & 25 Discount Registration

Sometime before the event, get your NASA racing license, transfer (or obtain) your Medical, and get your new NASA log book. Then run at the event. I will send each of you a check for $100 on Monday, April 26, 2010.

When you get your NASA membership and register by January 31st, I will acknowledge you on this site.

This is the equivalent of getting your membership at no charge, and running the whole weekend for $144!!! If you are thinking about running with NASA Florida, take advantage of this, because it is a limited time offer.

Hey, let's have a little fun, come run with NASA Florida!

Steve Nix
Regional Director
NASA Florida

[ 01-23-2010, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: NASA Florida ]

TaxMan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Willing to trade tax advice for Miata parts...

Region: Florida Region
Car #: 7
SMIM: TaxMan
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TaxMan   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hmmm. I was thinking about going to RRR that weekend but this is a pretty good deal.

Can you guarantee that my car will leave in the same condition as it arrives? Seems everytime I show up at Moroso/PBIR my car has a "hit here" sticker on it. [Smile]

--------------------
Gary Jenkins
SEDIV Spec Miata Advisory Committe
AOL IM:PBLRacing

Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve PM sent

--------------------
Paul McLester

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by TaxMan:
Hmmm. I was thinking about going to RRR that weekend but this is a pretty good deal.

Can you guarantee that my car will leave in the same condition as it arrives? Seems everytime I show up at Moroso/PBIR my car has a "hit here" sticker on it. [Smile]

Gary,

Here is your chance to get in with us and race at PBIR for cheap as hell!! You could also get Paul and Ron in on it with this deal and we can have a good field down there.

As far as your car staying clean, unless you damage it the chances of someone else hitting you are slim to none. I am sure if someone hit you it would be purely accidental, like someones brakes failing or hood flying up. Every one of us is very respectful of each other, and we all pit together and help each other out, if someone hits you we will make him fix your car!

I raced over 5 races with NASA FL so far and I have not had a scratch, not even close. (Even in the rain at Homestead last race). I don't think I've made it more than 2 or 3 SCCA SM races without an incident, there are just so many cars going 11/10ths that something always happens unfortunately. I have been the happiest with SM racing right now since I started in 2006, mostly because I do not have to spend countless hours in my shop pounding out dents. And all of us SM racers (we have a solid group of guys racing and we have all become pretty good friends already) want nothing more than to have a good time, come home with a car in the same condition as it arrived, and enjoy the non-claustrophobic racing in OUR OWN GROUP with cars of similar speed (we now have the thunder/lightning split groups, same as NASA SE. SM's outnumber every other class of car in our group).

So, as much as I love RRR and attend that event every year, I had WAY too much fun at the last NASA FL race at Homestead that I do not want to miss out on the next race in our series. It is very non-stressful and I guarantee you will have a blast with us. And for $144 you cannot get out on PBIR for any cheaper. There are tons of races at RRR this year, give us a chance and bring your friends!

Hope you decide to come down and race with us, and you can email me if you want to know more...

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Mitch Taylor

Region: FLA
Car #: 97
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Taylor     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I agree with John, the nasa florida crew is not about wrecking your ride for a 12 dollar plastic trophy. Can't wait for the event car goes into the race shop for the fatcat kit monday, and some other items and I will be ready for this event.

PBIR should be great with the split group , plenty of racing room.

thanks for the good deal steve.

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

See you there! I just registered and joined.

--------------------
Paul McLester

NASA Florida

Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

OK, 1 Down, 4 to go! 7 Days left to take advantage of this offer! Who's next?

quote:
Originally posted by Gatoratty:
See you there! I just registered and joined.

NASA Florida

OK, we now have 2 new members that have registered for our next event. There are 3 rebates left, and 6 days left to take advantage. See the registration link in the first post for more information.

Thank you #1 - Paul McLester, and #2 - Gary Jenkins!

Hope to Pass You Soon! : ^ )

[ 01-26-2010, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: NASA Florida ]

Carey Atkinson

Region: CFR
Car #: #45
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Carey Atkinson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I just signed up for PBIR too.Sounds like alot of fun,love the track,love the price.Thanks
Carey
SM #45

Carey Atkinson

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Carey Atkinson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve PM sent

NASA Florida

WELCOME Carey Atkinson, lucky winner #3 of $100 rebate!

Hey guys and girls, only 2 winners left during the next 4 days! Why not take advantage of it now so you don't get left out on the last day?

Hope to Pass You Soon! : ^ )

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Paul, Gary, and Carey, welcome to the NASA FL Spec Miata Challenge! We are very happy that you guys are giving us a shot and are excited to have you race with us in rounds 3 & 4 of the championship at PBIR. We have an exciting season planned and if there is anything I can help you with just email me.

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Carey always likes to follow me!!!
[duck] [rolling on floor laughin]

--------------------
Paul McLester

Black Sweeper Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 8
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Black Sweeper     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

John PM sent

--------------------
CFR/SeDIV SM # 8

NASA Florida

Congratulations to Jerry Neely, the 4th winner of the $100 rebate!

Wow, only ONE rebate left, and only TWO days left to claim it!

When it's gone, it's gone.

Steve Nix
NASA Florida

NASA Florida

OK, all the $100 rebate checks have been spoken for. We congratulate David Pazdur for taking advantage of the offer, and we're looking forward to a great event at Palm Beach International Raceway in April.

Carey Atkinson

Yes,its great to follow Paul,{he'll weed out the accidents for you!}.

Unfortunately too true! [flamed]

--------------------
Paul McLester

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: