Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » 2010 NASA FL SM Challenge 5X Racing Title Sponsor

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: 2010 NASA FL SM Challenge 5X Racing Title Sponsor
Jim Blaisdell

Region: 83
Car #: 65
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jim Blaisdell     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

See attached link

http://5xracing.com/n-1488-5x-racing-sponsors...spec-miata-challenge.html

Great news for all FL SM Racers!!!

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
NASA FL Spec Miata Series Director
5XRacing Team Driver

Mitch Taylor

Region: FLA
Car #: 97
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Taylor     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

John is doing a great job at the Nasa Events and the website looks top shelf. April at PBIR should be a fun event. April is good weather and it looks like the number of sm cars going to the event is growing.

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks Jim and Mitch, I am trying to make it as fun and as professional as I can for you guys. I am looking forward to this season and am planning a contingency program, it will be another benefit to running with us.

Looking forward to April too, you gonna drag the Captain and his Z out?

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

NASA Florida

Region: Florida Region of NASA
Car #: 711
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yes John, you are doing a great job! We've just doubled our SM Drivers!

Of course, it's not real hard to go from 5 drivers to 10 drivers, but due to your efforts, I feel we are on our way!

If we can get 15 at our next event, we'll have to celebrate!

Steve

www.5xracing.com

Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve,

We're in the building phase, so we are doing just that! 15 drivers would be perfect, but we celebrate every Saturday at the Awards Ceremony anyways! Still working on that beer sponsor...

--------------------
John Adamczyk

NASA FL Race Director

Eric Gebhardt

Region: FL
Car #: 37
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Gebhardt   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Gents.

Better late then never...
I've been trying to get to the computer and Register for the upcoming NASA event and share some words with you guys... I Am as of tonight registered for the April Event.. So that Adds another SM to the pack...
https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1056
100 bucks a day is a great price!!
Steve- i hope you are enjoying the new Miata. Seeing it in person was much better then a picture!! I really hope you enjoy it on the track...And I was delighted to see the Discount for the SM class. Saved 90 bucks just for racing a SpecMiata!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!
John- you are doing an awesome job dude!!! The products I received from 5XRacing.com are slowly but surely finding their ways onto mine and Victoria's Miatas. She is loving the Loud Pedal!! And I am excited to try out the new clutch!! Still gotta get around to installing/sticking on the protective headlight covers on my daily driver miata. I need to get back on there and order up some fluids...
I'll see you guys soon enough..
Eric G-

--------------------
MiataMan
-Black 99 with 01-05 front conversion skirted 15x9 silver 6ul's-
-90 Miata named "The Beast" 1,720 pounds 11psi resembles a Dune Buggy-
-91 red SM #37

www.5xracing.com

quote:
Originally posted by Eric Gebhardt:
Hey Gents.

Better late then never...
I've been trying to get to the computer and Register for the upcoming NASA event and share some words with you guys... I Am as of tonight registered for the April Event.. So that Adds another SM to the pack...
https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1056
100 bucks a day is a great price!!
Steve- i hope you are enjoying the new Miata. Seeing it in person was much better then a picture!! I really hope you enjoy it on the track...And I was delighted to see the Discount for the SM class. Saved 90 bucks just for racing a SpecMiata!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!
John- you are doing an awesome job dude!!! The products I received from 5XRacing.com are slowly but surely finding their ways onto mine and Victoria's Miatas. She is loving the Loud Pedal!! And I am excited to try out the new clutch!! Still gotta get around to installing/sticking on the protective headlight covers on my daily driver miata. I need to get back on there and order up some fluids...
I'll see you guys soon enough..
Eric G-

Glad to see that you are finally up and running on SM.com Eric! You're getting the red dragon in shape for the PBIR event with all those 5XR parts right? If you're lucky at PBIR maybe you'll win the "cool move of the race award" again, the prize for this event is a 5XR Grip Plate.

We are going to have a great field of drivers for our first visit to PBIR in the 2010 season, I think we have about 10 cars so far and it's still about 2 months away! We should start thinking about what we are going to cook for lunch, I think I will buy a gas grill to put in the trailer for this race, there will be quite a crowd! If any of you are thinking about racing this April be sure to check us out for this event, there is nothing else going on in Florida for this weekend and the price is unbeatable: $200 FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND!
This is a double weekend format similar to an SCCA Double SARRC weekend, but we will do one better by offering a practice session to get the cobwebs out before you have to qualify (I know that is always a relief to me!)

On a side note I am working on getting some series stickers made, I know you want one but if anyone else want's a professional series style "NASA FL SM Challenge presented by 5X Racing" window banner let me know and I'll order you one.

thanks for the compliments too bro [thumbsup]

--------------------
John Adamczyk

NASA FL Race Director

Eric Gebhardt

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Gebhardt   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

[/qb][/QUOTE]Glad to see that you are finally up and running on SM.com Eric! You're getting the red dragon in shape for the PBIR event with all those 5XR parts right? If you're lucky at PBIR maybe you'll win the "cool move of the race award" again, the prize for this event is a 5XR Grip Plate.

We are going to have a great field of drivers for our first visit to PBIR in the 2010 season, I think we have about 10 cars so far and it's still about 2 months away! We should start thinking about what we are going to cook for lunch, I think I will buy a gas grill to put in the trailer for this race, there will be quite a crowd! If any of you are thinking about racing this April be sure to check us out for this event, there is nothing else going on in Florida for this weekend and the price is unbeatable: $200 FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND!
This is a double weekend format similar to an SCCA Double SARRC weekend, but we will do one better by offering a practice session to get the cobwebs out before you have to qualify (I know that is always a relief to me!)

On a side note I am working on getting some series stickers made, I know you want one but if anyone else want's a professional series style "NASA FL SM Challenge presented by 5X Racing" window banner let me know and I'll order you one.

thanks for the compliments too bro [thumbsup] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Glad to be here- Thanks
Ya I'm trying to get it ready for the event. I was watching the YouTube videos of the track.. Looks like it has a very long straight away. [Frown]
I guess I'd better buy a rope and lasso your 5XRacing Miata, just in case you decide to stop pushing me all the way down it. [Wink] I so wish I had the money to put a top notch motor in. I'm still saving for a truck just to get it there.
I bet I'll be the only guy there praying for rain!!!!

As for the move of the day. I really want that Kick butt 5XRacing Grip Plate. I should show you a picture of what i glued in The Beast last year to stop from slipping around while climbing into it.. So basically I want two of them. I guess I'll have to pull some crazy move in practice. I think I'll wait for the straights and pull a complete 360 in front of you in the middle of that track. On the practice rubber of course..

Lunch I'm sure will be another fun and delicious addition to a great weekend with the SpecMiata boys!!!! That offer of 200 for the weekend looks like it expires in a few days, then back up to the 289 dollars like the other classes are paying.
So anybody interested should sign up real soon. save some [twocents]

I'm patiently waiting on the 5XRacing windshield banner. I ordered the hood vinyl with Logo. It will probably be the nicest looking part of my raggedy old SM. When the new Pressure Plate arrives I'll be bolting it up asap. Lets just hope I don't have to register and drive it to the track.... I need a cheap 5spd toyota or nissan pickup!!!

--------------------
MiataMan
-91 red SM #37

NASA Florida

Region: Florida Region of NASA
Car #: 711
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just to clarify a couple of items mentioned below for our next event in April at Palm Beach International Raceway:

A) On Saturday, the SM/Lightning group is going to have a 15 minute practice, a 20 minute qualifier, and a 30 minute race. On Sunday you will have a 25 minute qualifier and a 40 minute race.

B) The $50 discount that was offered to 2-day HPDE drivers (Not Race Drivers) ended Sunday. The larger $90 discount offered to SM Race drivers goes through March.

Ready to run with us? Here is the link for registration: https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1056

I'm excited about the growth of our SM community here at NASA Florida and thank you John for stepping up as leader. Also, your efforts to sponsor the "Social Hour" are commendable. Thank you John!

Steve Nix (New Miata Driver!)

quote:
$200 FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND!

That offer of 200 for the weekend looks like it expires in a few days, then back up to the 289 dollars like the other classes are paying.
So anybody interested should sign up real soon.

Vick Verified Driver
Do they sell spec training wheels?

Region: NYR
Car #: 12
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Eric Gebhardt:

I'm patiently waiting on the 5XRacing windshield banner. I ordered the hood vinyl with Logo. It will probably be the nicest looking part of my raggedy old SM.

c'mon, what about all the signatures on your rear bumper?!

sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun down in the sun. NASA NE gets started up in a month and a half.....will send you some pics.

--------------------
http://www.volko.com

Eric Gebhardt

Hey Vicktor- How have ya been Buddy?
We are having a good time down here for sure..
You never got to sign my truck that day you bump drafted me... Guess you'll have to sign up for the upcoming FL event and get that done... [Smile]
Seriously if you ever decide to run with us you can visit and stay in Cape Coral with Victoria and I.
We have two spare rooms and a spare bathroom, you're welcome anytime...
Good luck with your upcoming race dude. Tell all I said Hi...

--------------------
MiataMan
-91 red SM #37

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: