Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » Last chance to run at PBIR April 24 & 25 for $199!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Last chance to run at PBIR April 24 & 25 for $199!
NASA Florida

Region: Florida Region of NASA
Car #: 711
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It won't be a good April 1st if you wanted to run at Palm Beach International Raceway for $199 for our event on April 24 & 25 and did not already register!

Rates go up to normal Racer rates (which also increase) on April 1st!

You can register now at:
https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1056

Plan ahead, and have a blast at a bargain price.

Hope to see you there!

Steve Nix
[B][/B]

Mitch Taylor

Region: FLA
Car #: 97
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Taylor     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just signed up Steve, heard you bought a miata. You going to be joining the fun.

NASA Florida

Icon 1 posted  Profile for NASA Florida   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Mitch -

Glad you are going to make it! My "new" Miata is not a race car, but I will be running it in TT on April 24 & 25.

It's a '99 Anniversary Edition, with a Flyin' Miata II turbocharger, roll bar, with adjustable KYB shocks and adjustable Eibach coilover spring perches.

I'm ready!

Steve Nix

Mitch Taylor

Region: FLA
Car #: 97
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Taylor     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Sounds like a nice ride, the Flyin Miata kits look to be first class, MOD/Steve this thread needs to be moved to Nasa SE it is under SCCA SE.

NASA Florida

Mitch, I did it by mistake and have requested that it be moved from SCCA SE to NASA SE.

I apologize to any I may have offended, my mistake.

I did it to another post also, and have requested it be moved as well.

Steve Nix

NASA Florida

OK, thank you MODS for your quick action, we got the two threads moved.

Once again, take advantage of the outstanding rate of $199 for 2 days of racing with plenty of track time on April 24 & 25 at Palm Beach International Raceway soon.

These special rates end March 31.

NASA Florida

Time marches on! SM Special Rate of $199 for the weekend ends a week from Wednesday.

There must be at least one new driver out there? We have seven of our eight weekends of racing still left for this year, join us now!

NASA Florida

OK, Last Call! PLUS ONE $50 REBATE! Early registration ends tomorrow. Join us on April 24 & 25, and have a blast at Palm Beach International Raceway with NASA Florida!

OK, one more incentive. I will give a $50 rebate to the next NEW (with NASA FL) Spec Miata racer that registers by tomorrow and reports it back on this forum by close of business tomorrow (5 pm).

Racer will have to join and register by tomorrow and obtain credentials by race day, and run with us that weekend. Race credentials required are NASA Racing License and copy of current (or new) medical.

I will acknowledge that post, and Rebate will be paid the day after the event.

Steve Nix

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

One more would be awesome!! We have a bunch of racers signed up already and one more will make it a party out there!

I talked to a bunch of you guys at the PBIR SARRC this past weekend and there was a lot of interest in racing with us in April, here is the last chance the get the good deal, which is $199 to race and $50 off the new NASA membership.

Here is the link to sign up: https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1056
You don't have to be a nasa member or have a nasa license to sign up, you can become a member during the checkout process on the site and submit your license info after you sign up on the site. All SCCA license and medical info will be accepted by nasa.

As always you can email me if there are any questions. john@5xracing.com

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Chris Fulton

Region: CFR
Car #: #38
SMIM: gepipe@rocketmail.com
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Fulton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just signed up and am pumped to be racing with NASA in APRIL at PBIR!
John, thanks for all of your help with the registration (easy) and making the license process a breeze. See you at the end of April!

Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Chris nice job! George Munson also signed up yesterday so looks like we will have a fun crowd next month.

--------------------
Paul McLester

George Munson Verified Driver

Region: 83
Car #: 127
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for George Munson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yes, I've decided to get back in the car after my self impossed break from the sport. All work and no play is making me a dull boy. I thought I was going to race last weekend at PBIR but my job had other ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

P.S. Signing up for a NASA race is so easy even I can do it. [rolling on floor laughin]

George Munson

NASA Florida

Welcome Chris & George! John Adamczyk told me he was talking with both of you at the same time so we will honor that membership rebate for both of you!

I am excited about the job John A. has done, and we now have 13 Spec Miatas registered at this point for April 24 & 25, and have heard rumors of a couple others that may make it also!!!!

Please take a minute and introduce yourselves to me sometime during the weekend, I would like to welcome you personally.

I'm looking forward to a great racing weekend, and I appreciate all you Spec Miata guys (and there is talk of a SM Girl in the works! - Right Eric G.?) and want to make this a great experience for all of you!

Steve Nix

TaxMan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Willing to trade tax advice for Miata parts...

Region: Florida Region
Car #: 7
SMIM: TaxMan
Icon 1 posted  Profile for TaxMan   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm looking forward to this race. It is going to be a real nice way to refresh after a very crazy tax season.

I haven't even seen my SM since October so I hope it is still in one piece and actually runs.

--------------------
Gary Jenkins
SEDIV Spec Miata Advisory Committe
AOL IM:PBLRacing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: