Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » NASA Sebring Oct. 2-3 only $199

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NASA Sebring Oct. 2-3 only $199
Jim Blaisdell

Region: 83
Car #: 65
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jim Blaisdell     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Only 5 more days of early registration left for Sebring Oct 2-3. Register now and get the whole weekend of racing for only $199.
I know it's too early for some racers, who don't plan that far in advance...so I checked the dates...and there is nothing else going on this weekend!!! No conflicts!!! No excuse to not come out and race and have fun.
The NASA FL SM group continues to grow...so give us a try.
Early registration ends on Aug. 31st...so hurry up and sign-up to save.

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1135

If your new to NASA, still go ahead and sign-up, we can help you with licensing, tech and logbooks later.

nasafl@drivenasa.com
jimblaisdell@verizon.net
5xracing@gmail.com

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
NASA FL Spec Miata Series Director
5XRacing Team Driver

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I can't wait to get the 5XR Team back on track at this event, summer break has been nice but I am ready for some racin'! I know our regular guys know this and love it, but you can make some money back racing with NASA, the contingencies are killer and everyone is eligible that shows up! Also, although Jim might lock this one up on me this weekend, Mazdaspeed pays out nicely for a season championship along with 2nd and 3rd places.

See everyone there!

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Jim Blaisdell

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jim Blaisdell     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Time is ticking down...Only three more days left for the $199 early registration. After that it goes up to $285. Why pay more?

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
5XRacing Team Driver

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The 5XR Team is all registered and ready to go!

Anyone in Central Florida that is a Spec Miata racer should look into this event, it's a good time to check us out as there are no other events going on this weekend down here. I can guarantee you will have fun and scoop up some awesome track time for a good price!

Here is the event info page:

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Jim Blaisdell

Today is the last day to get the $199 early registration discount...after today it goes up.

Sebring Oct.2-3...this is the weekend before the SIC...great, inexpensive opportunity to tune yourself and/or car beforehand. And perhaps enjoy the NASA SM group.

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
5XRacing Team Driver

Chris Fulton

Region: CFR
Car #: #38
SMIM: gepipe@rocketmail.com
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Fulton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Has this changed? I have heard a rumor that this event is still $199, if you register through the end of September?

Jim Blaisdell

Chris...the rumor is TRUE!!!

NASA FL has reevaluated it's early registration promotion. We have come the realization that most racers are procrastinators...( I'm one too :-)).

You now have until Sept. 28 (Tues) 8pm to register for the Sebring Oct. 2-3 weekend and still get the $200 rate.

ENTRY FEES: SM racer entry fee is for one driver/one car for the two day weekend. $200 entry fee for SM ends Tuesday Sept 28 at 8 PM. Entry fee goes up to the posted fee for all other NASA race groups after that deadline. Online registration ends Thursday prior to the event. Any race registration accepted after online registration closes..add $50 late fee.

NASA cancellation policy for Spec Miata Challenge: Refund minus $30 processing fee or full credit to next NASA FL event provided that you registered by the Tuesday prior to the event, and you notify us within 5 days following the missed event. Once the car goes on track all fees are non-refundable.

NOW...there really is no excuse not to come out and race with NASA. You can wait til the last min. and still get the cheap rate.

This is an excellent weekend to come out and give us a try...it's the weekend before the SIC...there is nothing else going on anywhere...and we are quickly becoming a better group to run with. I promise you some fun clean racing.

Please use this NEW link to get the $200 rate:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1141

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
5XRacing Team Driver

Chris Fulton

Region: CFR
Car #: #38
SMIM: gepipe@rocketmail.com
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Fulton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Signed up!! See you then!

Jim Blaisdell

Only 3 more days left for registration. You have til Tuesday Sept. 28th 8pm to sign-up and only pay $200.

We already have a 15+ car field...

Have a SCCA Comp. Lic., but don't have a NASA Comp. Lic.? Send me an email...I might be able to help get you one (short notice) and discounted price... nasaflsm@gmail.com

ENTRY FEES: SM racer entry fee is for one driver/one car for the two day weekend. $200 entry fee for SM ends Tuesday Sept 28 at 8 PM. Entry fee goes up to the posted fee for all other NASA race groups after that deadline. Online registration ends Thursday prior to the event. Any race registration accepted after online registration closes..add $50 late fee.

NASA cancellation policy for Spec Miata Challenge: Refund minus $30 processing fee or full credit to next NASA FL event provided that you registered by the Tuesday prior to the event, and you notify us within 5 days following the missed event. Once the car goes on track all fees are non-refundable.

NOW...there really is no excuse not to come out and race with NASA. You can wait til the last min. and still get the cheap rate.

This is an excellent weekend to come out and give us a try...it's the weekend before the SIC...there is nothing else going on anywhere...and we are quickly becoming a better group to run with. I promise you some fun clean racing.

Please use this NEW link to get the $200 rate:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1141

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
5XRacing Team Driver

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: