Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » Data/Video Sharing Session at Homestead this weekend

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Data/Video Sharing Session at Homestead this weekend
John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Something we have talked about in the previous post for the NASA FL race at Homestead this weekend was doing a data/video sharing session or coaching session for everyone that is interested in learning the track or shaving some seconds off their lap times. I would like to plan on this, as we are going to have three cars with the RLC Chase Commander, and some with the Traqmate in them too. Also, we have a killer video system that is so easy to use now that I can put a session on a laptop in minutes, so I will bring my in-car videos to the share session as well.

While I am no expert at Homestead, I would hope that the experts (Alex and Cliff) will join us and share some tips on how go so fast in "down on power" cars, I think our new guys (we have quite a few this weekend) will really appreciate this for their own development and it will promote friendship and fun. The way I look at it, everyone will be analyzing data and video in their trailers after the races anyways, why not meet up and learn from each other?

I will mention it at the drivers meeting Saturday morning and we can figure out a good time to do this. I'm gonna bring some extra camera systems too, just in case anyone wants to shoot video! [thumbsup]

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Jim Blaisdell

Region: 83
Car #: 65
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jim Blaisdell     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This will be good informative fun for all. I will be able to provide good mid-pack data for all the new racers. [Smile]

--------------------
Jim Blaisdell
NASA FL Spec Miata Series Director
5XRacing Team Driver

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: