Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Southeast » Introduction

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Introduction
MedlinRacing

Region: SouthEast
Car #: 5
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MedlinRacing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I posted this in the SCCA-SE forum as well but...

Hello All,

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone in the local SM community.

My name is Richard Medlin and I love driving/racing just about anything from R/C cars on a national level to go-carts.

Racing background info:

I've been racing Nascar Limited Latemodel Stockcars now for going on 5 years. Up until earlier this year left turns were all that I knew as a right turn was a bad idea. I was able to run in one of the Lemons race's at CMP and must say that I was quite supprised. Following that I rode up to VIR to help out during a race a month or so ago and I knew right then that the next time I showed up at a road course I wouldn't be just watching. I plan to learn alot from the few guys that I have had the opprotunity to meet.( Chris Gilder, Nash Lawson, Matt Mcbride, and Tony Temple ) and hopefully be up to speed towards the end of the season next year as I get more comfortable in the Miata. I look forward to going wheel to wheel with you guys soon.

Nash Lawson

Region: CCR
Car #: 90
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Nash Lawson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey buddy,

I look forward to seeing you on the track soon.

--------------------
NASA SE 2010 SM Regional Champion

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: