Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Central » Who's in for Mid Ohio August 12 /13?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Who's in for Mid Ohio August 12 /13?
Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Everything's in the title. I'll be there (san's my trusty crew / wife who doesn't change tires, add fuel, repair stuff or check oil.)
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'll be there. -Denny

EBudman Verified Driver
Idle Member

Region: Detroit
Car #: #71
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EBudman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm in. Eric

Rrrracer Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
The artist formerly known as fast

Region: Indy
Year : Thinking about a 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rrrracer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Talked to Murdick today, he'll be there. I'll be there too, driving the turbo car in TTU and running Tech... see you there, and make sure your swaybars are legal [Wink]

S
http://www.aimtuning.com

cboehly Verified Driver

Region: FLR
Car #: 78
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cboehly     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'll be there. Coming from Rochester, NY. Where is everyone parking?

--------------------
Charlie Boehly

rx7driver Verified Driver

Region: NASA GL - SCCA Stl Cities
Car #: 32
Icon 1 posted  Profile for rx7driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will definitely be there and everyone else will want to be also because we have some fantastic awards, giveaways and party's for Spec Miata drivers.

Please call all your buddies and convince them to join us we are going to have a blast.

Saturday night, PJ's Pizza and Mad Anthony Brewery are going to throw the Spec Miata drivers a pizza and beer party.

For the participants in Saturdays race, we will have a trophy presentation ceramony in front of our checker flag/sponsor background.

We will have prizes of hawk brake pads, Whittle Performance gift certificates, Vilven tire gift certificates, Use and analysis of a traqmate data system thanks to Richard Cranston, Mad Brew Beer and more.

Some prizes will be lotto style to all entrants and some will be given to the top three finishers.

Also, this is the last Mid-O event before the National Championships. Your last chance to practice and to size up the competition.

If anyone has questions, feel free to email me at rx7driver@yahoo.com

See you there,

Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

--------------------
---------------
Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

Icon 1 posted  Profile for rx7driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Other we believe will be there:

Eric Meyer
Dan Fargo
Jeff "Drift" Diffenderfer
Brian "The Heckler" Domont
Dennis Joynt
Brian Flint
Jeff "#00" Davidson

--------------------
---------------
Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

miatabob Verified Driver

Region: 89
Car #: 13
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for miatabob     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Count me in!

Bob

--------------------
Bob Welch
Blue #13

EBudman Verified Driver
Idle Member

Region: Detroit
Car #: #71
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EBudman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve Scheifler just made an interesting offer to the folks attending the Gateway race this same weekend regarding dyno pulls.

I don't have the funds to make the same offer, but is anyone else interested in doing some dyno pulls at the track, assuming the dyno is there again? I've had my car on a local chassis dyno, but the data is meaningless without somthing to compare it to. If anyone else wants to see where they stand, I'd have no problem sharing my results. [Big Grin]

Eric Budwit

Anyone else? Come on guys, we need a big turnout.

--------------------
---------------
Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

Lapdog Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 66
Year : 2001
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lapdog     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Coming from CT again- had a good time at the July event (first time at MO) Long tow, but the well run event and challenging track make it worth doing again.

SM2-#66

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Lapdog..Staying outside again or leaving that cute pup at home?
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: