Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Central » Putnam Park - October 7-8

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Putnam Park - October 7-8
rx7driver Verified Driver

Region: NASA GL - SCCA Stl Cities
Car #: 32
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for rx7driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

NASA is having another awesome event at Putnam Park. I am looking forward to a good turnout from the Spec Miata crowd so that we can end the OH/IN season with a couple super races.

Who's coming, post here.

Thanks,

Greg S.

--------------------
---------------
Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

Racinbyron05

Region: Chicago
Car #: 05
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Racinbyron05     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Greg,

Don't forget the final race for the NASA Midwest region. Road America Oct 21st and 22nd. New NASA members get free membership which includes Grassroots Magazine subscription.
Contigency

$800 Toyo contingency
$625 Vilven Tire Contingency
$100 Whittle performance
more to come ...

Thanks,
Brian Domont

EricMeyer

Region: Indy
Car #: 45
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EricMeyer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

In for Putnam and am bringing a 1,000 twin turbo drifting motor and a giant rear wing that I've smartly disguised as video equipment. I've also REM'd my entire car including cigarette lighter and window cranks. Also swaped out and dyno tested every single bolt on the engine and found .000005 hp. You guys should be scared.

I beleive that there may well be a discounted opportunity in the very near future for Spec Miata at Road America for OH/IN drivers. Hang tight, I'm working the mojo. Please indicate if you would be motivated to drive Road America with this kind of deal.

--------------------
Eric Meyer
Black # 45 SM
MADBREW Racing Team
ericmeyer@msn.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: