Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Central » SM Mid Ohio Party

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: SM Mid Ohio Party
rx7driver Verified Driver

Region: NASA GL - SCCA Stl Cities
Car #: 32
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for rx7driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am looking to have a get together at the Mid Ohio race on Saturday at lunch. This will give all of us an opportunity to get back together and we can also meet with the new people as well. I would like to know if you are interested, how many will be at the party and if you want to bring something. Please let me know as soon as possible so we can make sure that we have enough stuff. We would also like to get everyone paddocked together we are looking in the upper paddock in the grass when it open so that there is enough room for everyone, if we get a good location and also open for suggestions maybe who is arriving early on friday can make sure that there is plenty of room and block off some areas. Please post any suggestions for anything that you would like to see happen and where you would like to paddock or just give Myself or Greg an email at sm@nasagreatlakes.com. Have a great day and get those cars ready.

Tina Stasiowski (wife of #32)

--------------------
---------------
Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

B(Kuch) Kucera 45 Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: NeOh
Car #: 45
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for B(Kuch) Kucera 45   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What are the dates and times?

--------------------
Bob
!KUCH!

"All my drinking buddies have a racing problem"

rx7driver Verified Driver

Region: NASA GL - SCCA Stl Cities
Car #: 32
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for rx7driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

it will be the april 12th at lunch time race
Tina (wife of #32)

--------------------
---------------
Greg Stasiowski
#32 SM

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: