Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Central » NASA Central vs. NASA Great Lakes

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NASA Central vs. NASA Great Lakes
Astro Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 87
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Astro     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Should NASA Central be changed to NASA Great Lakes on this forum?

--------------------
David Spencer
1990 Miata - #87 SM

Apex to Apex

Region: NASA Mid-West
Car #: 077
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Apex to Apex     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I was actually looking for NASA Midwest. Maybe it's both NASA Mid-West and NASA Great Lakes.

--------------------
"Driving is a serious business" - John Milner, 'American Graffiti'

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Astro     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Not sure what NASA Central is suppose to be. It would be nice if the forum names were updated to match the current regions...anyway to make that happen?

--------------------
David Spencer
1990 Miata - #87 SM

Jason Holland Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Mediocrity rules!

Region: SouthEast
Car #: 28
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason Holland   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The Forum names are not direct correlations to the NASA regions. I didn't want a zillion different regions so I made 5 different one to correspond to the different geographical locations of the U.S.

So if the region is in the Central U.S. (as I would say Midwest is) then use that forum.

Jason

--------------------
Jason Holland
Semi-interested civilian

Apex to Apex

Region: NASA Mid-West
Car #: 077
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Apex to Apex     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I would vote for NASA Mid-West/Great Lakes, or NASA Great Lakes/Mid-West. Depending upon ones perspective.

--------------------
"Driving is a serious business" - John Milner, 'American Graffiti'

Jason,
I thought there were only 11 NASA regions...so no need for a zillion different regions! : )

--------------------
David Spencer
1990 Miata - #87 SM

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: