Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Central » New NASA Midwest Series Director

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: New NASA Midwest Series Director
rmgroth Series Champ

Icon 1 posted  Profile for rmgroth     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Although this area of the forum does not look too busy, I wanted to post here anyway.

I would like to introduce myself as the new SM series director for NASA Midwest region. I am trying to compile a list of all the SM racers from the region so that I can get in touch with them,etc so if anyone comes across this - please get me your email address!

Also I am always looking for input from you guys on how to make NASA Midwest SM racing better, so let me know what you think.

Any questions please contact me - rmgroth @ wi.rr.com

Thanks - only 102 days until Gateway!

---
Ryan Groth
#52 SM
NASA Midwest Series Director

--------------------
Ryan Groth
#52 SM
NASA Midwest Series Director

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

PM sent

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

Patrick Strehl Verified Driver

Car #: 95
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Patrick Strehl   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ryan,
Good Luck! I look forward to seeing you at the first crossover. If I can do anything to help give me a ring. That goes for anyone elas. (502) 552-4686 [Smile]

--------------------
Great Lakes SM Series Director

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats and good luck Ryan! Feel free to email me and collaborate about nasa sm director duties, I am two race weekends into my sm director position here in florida and am having a good tine doing so.

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

tony senese Verified Driver
Phew, that was close!

Car #: 99
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for tony senese   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Welcome to the jungle Ryan.....

Now the fun begins! just wait till Eric Gebhardt comes to one of your events and get your sharpie handy.....

(Inside NASA SM director joke, John can tell ya what I mean!)

Good Luck, and don't forget to have fun, it's contagious! If you need any help feel free to call, maybe I can get to one of your events this year and try to bring some friends!

--------------------
Tony Senese
SM#99
2008 NASA-NE SM Champion
NASA-NE SM Director
2008 PRO-IT SM 3rd place
http://www.nosenseyet.com/coppermine

JIM DANIELS

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks for all the hard work you will be doing. Please let us know what the site can do to help get you going.

John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I got to sign Erics car this weekend! Autographed my bump draft spot target (nose goes here graffiti). It is contagious alright, most fun I have had in sm since I started!

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Vick Verified Driver
Do they sell spec training wheels?

Region: NYR
Car #: 12
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Wait until he races in the rain! Eric has great car control in the wet.

--------------------
http://www.volko.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: