Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Northwest » llihrednuht oct 4th&5th

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: llihrednuht oct 4th&5th
bpigpen

Region: sfr
Car #: 20
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpigpen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

team booze brothers wants to know who is all in?by the way --is there a doctor in the hissey?

bpigpen

Icon 1 posted  Profile for bpigpen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

is that hissey or hizzey
rocco

Jeremy Pike

Region: SFR
Car #: 89
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jeremy Pike     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'll be there. I am a sucker for free races and it will be like a new track for me..

Jeff Lyon Verified Driver
Still on Probation!

Region: NorCal/SFR
Car #: 17/19
Year : 92/89
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jeff Lyon   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I will be there racing in my dad's car which he rolled the last time he raced Thill backwards. This will be my first race after a year filled with injuries and surgeries, so be nice to me [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jeff
NorCal/SFR
OneStopRaceShop

dtfastbear Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
faster than the average bear...

Region: SFR / NorCal
Car #: 72
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dtfastbear   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Laura and I are definitely in! We'll be splitting duties in the #72 car.

Welcome back, Jeff!! Glad to see you've finally recovered to the point that you can get back in the car.

Who else is in?

Cheers,

Dean

--------------------
NASA Nor Cal SM series Director
www.molaps.com

Winner - Ford Racing Mustang Challenge Driver Shootout

Evil Genius Racing / Race Engineering / Stewart Development

Tvance13

Car #: 85
Year : 2001
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tvance13   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

We are coming up again. Can't beat 4 races for the price of 2. Looking forward to it.

--------------------
http://TylerVanceRacing.com

Sean Allen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: SFR
Car #: 54!
Year : 90'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Sean Allen   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Someone want to lend me a car? [Smile] Seems like an awesome deal, to bad I have to miss it. [banghead]

hoverducky Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: San Francisco
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for hoverducky     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm going to be running HPDE4. Breaking in a new motor.

Scott

Icon 1 posted  Profile for dtfastbear   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yeah, I'm not sure that it's been very well publicized that there will be two spec miata races per day... tell your friends and family!

Maybe I'll start another thread so the subject makes it clear.

Cheers,

Dean

--------------------
www.molaps.com

Still on Probation!

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jeff Lyon   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Wow, 4 races!?! I hope I am up for it. [Eek!]

--------------------
Jeff
NorCal/SFR
OneStopRaceShop

Double Trouble Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Field Filler

Region: SFR/NorCal
Car #: 16, 17, 18
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Double Trouble     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I only have half a car right now, so I won't be able to make it. [Frown] Darn walls! [banghead]

--------------------
One Stop Race Shop

Still on Probation!

We are going to fix Kevin's car on Saturday so he can make it! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Jeff
NorCal/SFR
OneStopRaceShop

Field Filler

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Double Trouble     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey Dean, How picky is NASA about the car appearance? If my car comes out with a blue door and a couple of blue fenders (Well, they do kind of match the top [Smile] ), will I be ok, or do I need to try and add some white paint before next weekend?

And thank you Jeff in advance for the help.

Kevin

--------------------
One Stop Race Shop

They let RX-7's race - how picky can they be?!?!? [duck]

At worst, they'd note in your log book to fix before the next race weekend, Kevin. Come join the party!

Look forward to seeing you out there, Kevin.

Dean

--------------------
www.molaps.com

bpigpen

Dean ; are you and Laura entering 2 classes? i still need to reg for Count & myself--still need that special team name--rocco

I think Laura's been distracted and has other things on her mind [Frown]

We're planning to only run SM since we get two races per day.

Dean

--------------------
www.molaps.com

bpigpen

Dean; Sorry Laura's been ditracted. i just talked to Dave at national. he told me to fax him a team declaration form --it's ready to go but i still have to fill in the team name--?????? He also talked about season points--By the way ,when might those be updated-- not like dan and i will win the championship-- since we will now be a team, our individual points ,i think ,
will stop
rocco

Still on Probation!

Dean, it is looking like a good chance of rain this weekend and I don't have any rain tires. Can we run R888's for Rain's? I hate to buy a new set of RA-1's.

--------------------
Jeff
NorCal/SFR
OneStopRaceShop

Jeff,

Someone asked the same question in another thread. Although I'm willing to talk about it, my initial reaction is to say no. Here's my reasoning:

1 - It's not even the last event of the year.

2 - Most folks have other "outlets" that would be perfectly good places to use up any RA-1's bought now... track days like TrackMasters, supersize in PTE, SCCA (who is allowing overlap through May '09) so I don't feel like you're buying tires "just for one event".

3 - We are racing for money, and it is definitely not fair to let some drivers use a different tire. I don't know if the 888 is faster or slower, but there's definitely not enough empirical evidence that it is SLOWER that would let me make a reasonable judgement that having the 888 is definitely a disadvantage.

Thoughts?

Dean

--------------------
www.molaps.com

Still on Probation!

Yea, I won't buy RA-1's at this point in the season so if the track is wet enough I will just sit it out. I doubt the delta is that measurable. This is my only race of the year so I hope that won't be the case. [Smile] Those are my thoughts and I totally understand yours.

--------------------
Jeff
NorCal/SFR
OneStopRaceShop

Field Filler

Well, I hope freshley shaved RA-1's will provide enough traction in the rain, otherwise it looks like another Infineon incident for me [Frown]

Kevin

--------------------
One Stop Race Shop

Dr.Dan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
V8, nice! And good for you too!

Region: san francisco region
Car #: 39
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dr.Dan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

sorry I won't make the race. Bruce got stuck in utah and we are a no go. at least I am..

--------------------
Daniel Mairani DDS...still here, just faster.
http://www.DanielMairanidds.com

dickball Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Car #: 14
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dickball     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey, Its kind of late, but I have a fresh set of RA-1 rains!!

Tim Wright

510/459-8438

If you're asking if you can still register and race this weekend, Tim, the answer is YES! [Smile]

--------------------
www.molaps.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: