Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Northwest » Next NASA NorCal event is in... SoCal?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Next NASA NorCal event is in... SoCal?
dtfastbear Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
faster than the average bear...

Region: SFR / NorCal
Car #: 72
Year : 93
Icon 1 posted  Profile for dtfastbear   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey guys,

In the event that some of you just watch the Northwest NASA forum here, I wanted to cross post to make sure that everyone was aware that the next Spec Miata points race for the NorCal championship is at Buttonwillow!! Here's the Roll Call thread to discuss:

http://forum.specmiata.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/36/85.html

Just to be clear, the October 10th and 11th event at Buttonwillow, hosted by the NASA SoCal group, is a POINTS EVENT for the NorCal championship. Also, to be perfectly clear, there is NO Spec Miata racing at the next NASA Thunderhill event on October 3rd/4th.

I hope all the NorCal regulars can make their way down to Buttonwillow for this event. Dan, Dan, Bruce and I hung out with the SoCal boys in Utah a couple weeks ago for the Nationals, and they're both fast and fun! And this configuration at Buttonwillow is awesome. Really good combination of fast and slow turns.

Weekend Racer also sponsors a $100 Hard Charger contingency prize each event for the driver who makes up the most positions from qualifying to the end of the Saturday race. The NorCal boys should be shoe-in's for this as we're coming up to speed on the track. [Smile]

Now that I've wagged my finger at all of you, *encouraging* you to attend, I must admit that I can't make it. Laura and I have to attend a wedding in Chicago that weekend.

John Mueller is going to put together a quick "how to" document to make registration, tech, grid, impound, etc. procedures easy for us NorCal guys to understand.

Cheers,

Dean

--------------------
NASA Nor Cal SM series Director
www.molaps.com

Winner - Ford Racing Mustang Challenge Driver Shootout

Evil Genius Racing / Race Engineering / Stewart Development

Dr.Dan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
V8, nice! And good for you too!

Region: san francisco region
Car #: 39
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dr.Dan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

nor can I.

--------------------
Daniel Mairani DDS...still here, just faster.
http://www.DanielMairanidds.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: