Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » SMTV » I wasn't seventh!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: I wasn't seventh!
Dainbramage

Car #: 78
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dainbramage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This is the sunday race from the Nasa Tx MSR-H event. This is my first ever race weekend and this is the 40 min sunday race. I qualified 16th and with some confusion in grid the cars were sent without everyone being ready. The car ahead of me was not ready and I hesitated not knowing if I was supposed to go ahead. So I got bumped from 16th to 19th in a matter of seconds.

This brought to mind "I was seventh" as soon as it happened, and as you see in the video I thought it was kind of funny. Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/9199066

--------------------
Joe Self - NASA TX #78 Red/White

MPR22

Region: Southwest
Car #: 22
Year : 92'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for MPR22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That is so funny, I was thinking the same thing as Joe. I was driving the green 22 in front of him on the out lap. The whole time I'm thinking well I pulled out in front of that poor guy who qualified ahead of me, I wonder if he is saying "I was 16, I was 16". Good times, sorry I didn't get to meet you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyr6VDaaWJE

had to put the link up for those new to the site.

[ 02-04-2010, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: MPR22 ]

--------------------
Michael Ross

-Bob-

Icon 1 posted  Profile for -Bob-     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That was funny. Glad to see you didn't do the Blast Pass. Don't come to Atlanta though, with that driving I'd hate to be beat by you.

Dainbramage

Car #: 78
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dainbramage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Bob, I'd love to go to RA! Maybe one day.

--------------------
Joe Self - NASA TX #78 Red/White

Craig Berry

Region: SW
Car #: 24
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Craig Berry     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

That is beyond funny!!! Im in tears

Eric Richter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: So Cal
Car #: #29
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Richter     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Funny. Even my wife got a chuckle out of it.

--------------------
2009 SoCal SCCA SM Champion
"Only boring people get bored"

CP Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 7
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Heh, mine too ;^)

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: