Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » SMTV » MSR Cresson NASA TX Highlight Reel

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: MSR Cresson NASA TX Highlight Reel
Dainbramage

Car #: 78
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dainbramage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I made a highlight video from the NASA Tx race at MSR Cresson. Being a rookie this year this was my 2nd race weekend and I had a blast. I qualified 3rd Saturday and placed 5th and 6th. Sunday I spun in qualifying and never got a decent lap in and ended up 14th. I managed to make my way up to 7th by the end of the 40 minutes.

Enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/10301066

--------------------
Joe Self - NASA TX #78 Red/White

cpdenis
Good Life Member

Region: 11
Car #: 09
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cpdenis     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Nice Job Joe, thanks for posting. I knew NASA was laid back, but music, iphone and camera, cool. What next passenger? Do you pre-select your music or do you have to reach for the phone to choose as you drive. Texting OK, you know its a no-no while driving in some states. All kidding aside, nice job through the technical section, you seemed to be smoother and your timing better than some of the guys ahead of you.
CP

jj15ball

Region: SE
Car #: 15
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for jj15ball     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I wasn't anywhere near the pointy end, but here's some of my video from Sunday's race. Don't know what happened, but when I cut the video down, the sound is off about 1 second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlaR1Vb0cZs

--------------------
Jason Ball

Dainbramage

Car #: 78
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dainbramage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Haha... it's like that Ferrari Challenge video... next up cross stiching!

Jason - That video's actually kind of funny to watch with the sound off like that, at first you're way past the pit in full throttle and I'm sitting here going "Brake!!!" haha

--------------------
Joe Self - NASA TX #78 Red/White

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: