Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Competition Tires » TreadZone Contingency

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: TreadZone Contingency
Joe Specht

Region: BMR
Car #: 236
Year : 83
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Joe Specht   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

TreadZone is proud to announce the launch of a Purchase / Contingency Program.
For full details go to http://www.Treadzone.com and see the box on the right side.
You can receive points from purchases of Competition tires and for your regular car or truck.
You also earn points if you win races or your car is pictured in a national publication and can see a TreadZone Logo.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
Joe
TreadZone.com

Kent Carter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Future Never Has Been

Region: Houston
Car #: 91
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kent Carter   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

NICE!!

--------------------
Do I turn my 99 Hard S into a killerfast SM or seek a donor?

SamBarnett Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: NASA MA / SCCA CCR
Car #: 6
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SamBarnett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great idea!!!

--------------------
Race Engineering - Championship Winning Engines
Carbotech Performance Brakes
CDOC

AllardK3 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: Az
Car #: 13
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for AllardK3     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Joe,

The program sounds great, Thanks for your continued support of the sport!

Mike Donick

--------------------
Mike Donick

Joe Specht

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Joe Specht   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If you have TOYO CONTINGENCY certificates check the expiration date. Many of them expire the end of November or mid December. Toyo will not accept them if they're expired.
If you purchase tires with a Toyo Certificate it will still count towards our Contingency Program.
Joe

pat slattery Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: cincy
Car #: 79
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for pat slattery     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Very nice program.

thanks

pat slattery

--------------------
keeping the faith for the 1.6

Arrow Karts

Joe Specht

The Contingency Program official start date is today. We will include November sales also.
Fill out the registration form and send it in and include a tire order if you like!!! I have shaved RA1's and R888's ready to go.
Joe

Cliffy Chains

Region: Central FL
Car #: 17
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cliffy Chains   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Are you going to be providing the official Tread Zone decals. We only have a few weeks before the Jan Nationals, and I know of at least 10+ of us that will jump on board with this.........applications coming to you.... Thanks for the program, this is great for SM [thumbsup]

--------------------
BDR Motorsports, Autotechnik
Cliff Blanchard
Down on power 1.6
Sluggish overweight 99'

Joe Specht

yes I can mail the stickers or better yet, send them with the tires!!! How many do you need?
Joe
TreadZone

Joe Specht

Remember you can earn TreadZone points from the purchase of non racing tires also. If your tow rig or your wifes minivan needs tires you can earn points and we carry more than Toyo.
Joe
TreadZone

JIM DANIELS

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Very nice plan Joe!

Joe Specht

BFGoodrich has announced a Contingency program for 2010. So far it's for SCCA National events and eligable classes are T2, T3, AS, SSB, and SSC.
Here's the link http://www.scca.com/documents/contingency//10-BFG-Club-Nat.pdf

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Spec Miata but you might race in different classes.
Joe
TreadZone

Joe Specht

Congradulations to Aaron Mcspadden for a first place finish at Queen of Hearts Double National. He's been awarded 25 TreadZone points.
Congradulations to Bruce Anderson for a second place finish at Homestead and was awarded 15 TreadZone Points.
Joe

Joe Specht

The 2010 TreadZone Contingency Program is coming to a close. Be sure to send in your results as soon as possible to get your points and your chance to win some tires.
All results must be received by November 30th.
Joe

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I just sent Joe my contingency claim form. What I really appreciate about this program is that it combines NASA/SCCA and includes both National and regional events. Thanks for the support Joe. And I wish the picture of my car in GRMS had showed you stickers!
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

Joe Specht

The Winners are!!!

First place for Toyo and receives 4 tires - Mark Franklin

Second place for Toyo and receives 2 tires - Bruce Anderson

Third place for Toyo and receives 1 tire - John Brown

First Place for Team Dynamics and receives 4 Team Dynamics 1.2, 15X7 wheels - Bruce Anderson

Congradulations and thank you for your loyalty to TreadZone.
Joe

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: