Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » SMulators » Forza MX-5 Cup race being formed right now-

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Forza MX-5 Cup race being formed right now-
robbiek Verified Driver

Region: atl
Car #: 22
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for robbiek     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17923

Guys, check that link. There is an mx5 cup based as close as possible to the real cars coming together right now. Forza-Xbox/360 I figured you may want in on it. Still finalizing all the specs but we have been setting up "MX5CUP Practice" rooms each of the past few nights. It's a complete blast. I think we had 6 of us on together tonight. Check it out and come play.

Robbie

Neil Made Donation to Website
Ugly Trailer Racing

Region: NWR
Car #: 54 where are you?
Year : 89 rx7 GTUs
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Neil     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Dang, I am an ol PS2 guy with GT4 TT and Need for speed but this sounds quite cool! On line racing with others sounds fun... I expect Andrew would still kick my tailpipe, but I'd have a better chance! [laughing]

--------------------
"I am master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unsaid." Abe Lincoln

Steve Scheifler Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: STL
Car #: 82
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Scheifler     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Sounds like fun. Hey Tom, donít give away that X-Box just yet!

I'm not the most eloquent or grammatically astute person, but sites like that one make me wonder whether the internet will be the death of the English language as we know it. It is SO distracting that the message is lost the first time through. No offense to the folks posting, but is that the language equivalent of wearing jeans down around your thighs?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: