Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » SMulators » Xbox live Gamertags for Forza 2

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Xbox live Gamertags for Forza 2
John A - 5X Racing Verified Driver
www.5xracing.com

Region: NASA FL / CFR SCCA
Car #: 25
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I really enjoy this game, not at all as much as the real thing, but it's still great fun. What makes it more fun though is when you can race against people you know and race against in real life. I would like to start a running list of the gamertags of those in the Spec Miata community who like to play this game (Forza Motorsport 2) on xbox live. This way we can send friend requests to each other and set up races on line. I am more than willing to create a page on my website with an updated list of the gamertags, and anything else people might want to add (pics, videos?). Let me know if you'all are interested. This would be a good way to know who the hell is sending you friend requests on xbox live.

I'll start with mine:

Name: John Adamczyk
Gamertag: john5xracing
Region: Southeast SCCA

--------------------
John Adamczyk

Owner: 5X Racing Online Race Shop
Driver: Team 5X Racing #25 Spec Miata
NASA FL Race Director
Race Engineering Powered 1.6

Adam Kelleher Verified Driver
I wanna go fast!

Region: Houston
Car #: 83
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Adam Kelleher     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hell ya I love this game. Im down for whenever.

Adam Kelleher
Gamertag: ak31189
Southwest Division

Jeff Lyon Verified Driver
Still on Probation!

Region: NorCal/SFR
Car #: 17/19
Year : 92/89
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jeff Lyon   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

After last night's performance I am too embarrassed to give out that info. [blush]

Name: Jeff Lyon
Gamertag: GrayedMatter
Division: San Francisco

--------------------
Jeff
NorCal/SFR
OneStopRaceShop

racerfink Verified Driver
Gig 'em Aggies

Region: Central Florida Region
Car #: 111
Year : '90 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for racerfink     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

<----- It's over there

--------------------
'90 Spec Miata
'90 Street Miata
'96 Chevy 1500
http://www.AutoTechnikRacing.com
www.myspace.com/projecthband

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

SLIMPREGO what else!

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

EFoss28 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
2008 SM and MX-5 Cup Champion 2009 SWC Rookie of the Year

Region: Texas
Car #: 28
Year : 99/06/10
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EFoss28   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

efoss1228 I bet no one can guess the figs gamertag OH yeah it's his real name LOL!!!

--------------------
http://www.GoTeamMER.com
http://www.ericfossracing.com
http://www.saferacer.com

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Eric, aren't you like Forza world champion or something? Oh thats right, thats your brother! [Wink]

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

Casey Z Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
MegaModerator

Region: MidDiv
Car #: 13
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Casey Z     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Finally broke down and bought an xbox for my son (at least that is what I told my wife...) Forza is lots of fun!

Anyway, has anyone organized anything for the SM crowd? My gametag is specmiata13 and I would be interested in beating fenders with someone other than the virtual drivers. I am convinced the games programers must be SM drivers. I get divebombed more in Forza than on the track...

--------------------
----------------
Z Brothers Racing / East Street Auto

Casey Z - 1.6 Kettle
MidDiv National #13

Czarny

Region: Central Florida
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Czarny   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Are you guys still running a SM series on Forza 2? If so, I'd like to join in! I don't have the pc sim yet, but it looks like I'm going to have to get a G25 and a sim racer.

I run a Spec series on Forza, it's more like the BTTC and another one that is a version of the ALMS (FLMS), http://www.simracinghd.com ... Specforza.com isn't working, is there a different site?

Name: Jonathan Czarny
Gamer tag: EmpwrdCzar
Region: South East

--------------------
Freedom Autosport - SM

Sean Allen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: SFR
Car #: 54!
Year : 90'
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Sean Allen   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Johnny Fairtex is the name...

I actually built a replica of my Spec Miata, it's so neat! [Smile]

www.5xracing.com

Icon 1 posted  Profile for John A - 5X Racing   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm up for a Spec Miata race on Forza 2, we need to set up the Miata in the game with the exact same componants with equal Performance Index numbers (the letter and number in the box ie: "D400" or "C550"). I can play online on Friday and Saturday nights (late preferably), I am on the East Coast so I might be behind you west coasters a bit. Send me a friend request on Xbox Live, my gamertag is john5xracing. And I'll try to remember to send you'all a request as well.

As for modifications, I dialed in a Miata to run similar lap times as I do in my real car at Sebring. But, I think we should install all of the stuff we use on our real cars, lets start a list:

Race suspension
race brake pads
race sway bars
level 1 clutch
roll cage installation
level 2 weight reduction
level 1 diff
race exhaust
15 x 7 wheels
dot race tires

lets see where that gets us on the P.I. numbers.

--------------------
John Adamczyk

NASA FL Race Director

Czarny

Region: Central Florida
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Czarny   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great. I'll try to be on later this evening around 9 or 10pm. John, I'm in Orlando BTW.

I'm new to the board, J.D. gave me the invite a couple months back and I finally made it on here. Great group of fellow SM'ers!

Let's try to set-up a race tonight!

Jonathan

--------------------
Freedom Autosport - SM

www.5xracing.com

Not sure if I'll be available at that time tonight, perhaps later on though. I'll send you a friend request and see if your on there.

--------------------
John Adamczyk

NASA FL Race Director

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: