Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » SMulators » WEBLAPS.COM FREE RACES

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: WEBLAPS.COM FREE RACES
J.D.

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

PRESENTED BY SPECMIATA.COM, FREE PRIVATE EVENTS ON IRACING.COM

WebLaps.com will feature the Dallara IndyCar and the Corvette C6.R GT1 racing today on private servers. Join us today for open practice starting at 10:00 AM for 4 hours and later in the day a Qualifying / Race for each class. Join us with the password "SpecMiata", get your practice in, use the shared setups, lets have some fun! You may invite any driver you feel is safe enough to not spoil the fun for anyone, respectful mature types.

We will be at VIR in the C6 Vette and the INDY Oval in the IRL car. These are awesome and exciting vehicles and on our private servers, you don't need any special license to drive with us. Get off the couch, join us at anytime during the morning practice sessions.

LOOK FOR WebLaps.com / SpecMiata.com rooms.

Please sign up at WebLaps.com to receive updates on our future iRacing private server series, training and webinars.

WebLaps.com is a new service utilizing web conference, simulation and on-line media to train drivers and crew. Our presenters will be actual racers and team leaders from a who's who list in the racing world. If you are following them on or off track, I will have them presenting through our service!

Regards,

Jim Daniels
SpecMiata.com Founder / Owner
WebLaps.com Founder / Owner

J.D.

Icon 1 posted    Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

We had some great sessions yesterday, guys from Europe showed the way but must fun!

I'm putting up WebLaps.com room with no passwords. C6 at VIR and IRL car at Dega (hold on floor, easy, 245mph top speed, huge fun).

Setups will be in the shared folder, run the IRL as is. Start on the Vette setup and use the sway bars to free it up as you get use to it.

Enjoy!

Buelligan Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: WDC
Car #: 05
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Buelligan     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Damn I was running the 13th week most of the day wish I had seen this earlier. Oh well now I know see ya there! Of course I gotta buy the Indy track now, I already have the car.

--------------------
Mike Monaghan
#05 SSM
"BUELL" The Original STREETFIGHTER

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: