Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » SMulators » GT5 anyone?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: GT5 anyone?
Adam Figarsky

Region: mo-hud
Car #: 32
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Adam Figarsky   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

just got gt5
=anyone feel like playing online....
========

-----
adamaxima is my screen name...

--------------------
TeamFigMented

2009 NARRC and NYSRRC SSM Champion
2009 SSM NESCCA Enduro Series Champion

Mike L. Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: MoHud
Car #: 27
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike L.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Would love too! Just has to be after my girl goes to bed! [Smile]

mjl2000ss is my screen name

--------------------
Mike Lo
1990 SM 27

Motor City Hamilton

Region: Great Lakes/Detroit
Car #: 51
Year : 1994 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Saw on the GTPlanet forums that someone has started a spec Miata class. Complaining about parity has already started.

SCCA_Racer

Region: 33 SFR
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SCCA_Racer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Would love to join the online racing with my GT5 but my internet access is not fast enough.

--------------------
Joshua Fine
SCCA member 323214 since 2003
Novice Permit in 2010
Racing 2011

CP Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 7
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Got any info on the SM league? I haven't played online yet, but I'm "YERSNIPED" if you want to add me as a friend.

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

Mike L. Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: MoHud
Car #: 27
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike L.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Cy, there's some more detailed information on the MazdaRacers website that MCH posted.

http://www.mazdaracers.com/topic/43-gt5-spec-miata/

I haven't tried to get on myself but it looks pretty crowded, not quite sure how to get in.

--------------------
Mike Lo
1990 SM 27

Motor City Hamilton

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I can help. I am MotorCtyHamilton on PS3.

Buy the 1989 and build to the spec listed on the GT Planet link. Go to online lobby. Near the bottom left (not all the way to the bottom and not all the way left) there are two little buttons. One of them allows you to type in a room number (like 12 digits, I think). The GT Planet guys post a room number every night. The other way to get in is to go to online lobby and search through all of the room names looking for GTP Spec Miata.

tony senese Verified Driver
Phew, that was close!

Car #: 99
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for tony senese   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I am nosenseyet on PS3, race before work 6-7am eastern time usually and as much as the wife will let me on the weekends!

--------------------
Tony Senese
SM#99
2008 NASA-NE SM Champion
NASA-NE SM Director
2008 PRO-IT SM 3rd place
http://www.nosenseyet.com/coppermine

CP Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 7
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I got the car built but didn't see the race room last night @10pm. My best time was 3 seconds off the fast lap of their last race. Guess I've got some suspension tuning to do now...

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

Motor City Hamilton

I was on last night from 10 pm to 12:30 am. I often cannot find the room by name. I have to hit the little button next to Create a Room and it will let you type in the 20 digit code that they post on the GTP site.

Last nights number... http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=139251&page=63

Look for a new one tonight. They tend to open them sometime between 6 pm and 9 pm.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: