Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Great Lakes » Gingerman - ITA Dogfight

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Gingerman - ITA Dogfight
Motor City Hamilton

Region: Great Lakes/Detroit
Car #: 51
Year : 1994 Miata
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

My first published video. Of course since I made the video, most of the clips are of my strongest sections. [Smile] Cool video. Shot with a GoPro camera and edited with Ulead Video Studio 11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsCV79yTdw4

Fun. I think I have enough footage to do two more from Gingerman.

38BFAST Verified Driver

Region: Waterford Hills
Car #: 38
Year : 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for 38BFAST     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great job on the Video!
That was a great race to watch in person.

You did much better once you took your restictor out for the second race.

--------------------
Ralph Provitz
2008 WHRRI SM Champion
2008 WHRRI Top 10 Overall
V2 Motorsports, Race support, Data Dude

Motor City Hamilton

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Motor City Hamilton     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yes I did. Right up until I was leading and took an off track detour that took me airborn. That's the next video.

38BFAST Verified Driver

Region: Waterford Hills
Car #: 38
Year : 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for 38BFAST     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I missed that part. Can't wait to see the video.

--------------------
Ralph Provitz
2008 WHRRI SM Champion
2008 WHRRI Top 10 Overall
V2 Motorsports, Race support, Data Dude

Martin Wiedenhoeft Verified Driver

Region: Milwaukee
Car #: 99
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Martin Wiedenhoeft     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great job on the video! Where did you get the music?

--------------------
Trakmnky

Motor City Hamilton

The music came from my eclectic collection of CDs. Lot's of hair bands and heavy metal, mix in some classic rock, big band, jazz and an occasional country song if it has funny lyrics.

The song I used for this video is from an all girl heavy metal band called Kittie. I picked the music first, then laid the video over it. I tried to match up portions of the footage to the tone of the music. Notice that when it goes from video to photos, the song is a little more mellow. And, in the sequence of brake lock ups and wheel drops off the edge of the track, I tried to time them with a down beat in the music. Just little things that add to the affect.

I had fun building my first one. Already working on a second from footage from the same weekend. Glad you like the video. Thanks.

Already trying to decide on the next music track.
Roller Coaster by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
I wish you were a beer by Cycle Sluts from Hell
Warped by Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Not if you were the last girl on earth by The London Quire Boys, I think???

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: