Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Great Lakes » Mid-Ohio Results

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Mid-Ohio Results
Jerry Cabe Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cincy / Great Lakes Div
Car #: 10
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerry Cabe   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just to let everyone know, the results of the Mid-Ohio races have finally been posted to the MyLaps.com website. This includes the August IT/SPEC*tacular, the September Autumn Classic, and the October Road Race.

Jerry

--------------------
Just driving SM until the F-1 car is ready.

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Jerry:
That is great news. Does also this mean that we have a trained GL posting designee and that next year we'll get them on Mylaps quickly?
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

D Watts Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Just going in circles

Region: Neohio
Car #: 66
SMIM: dwatts66
Icon 1 posted  Profile for D Watts   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey, why am I not listed as an SM in most results? Did you guys take a vote and kick me out of the class? Guess I won* those races! (*SCCA definition for only vehicle racing in a class of 1)

Thanks for the heads up Jerry!

--------------------
David Watts
GLDiv #66

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

David, I've always said you were in a class by yourself. [Big Grin] [duck]

-D

Jerry Cabe Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cincy / Great Lakes Div
Car #: 10
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerry Cabe   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Qik Nip:
Jerry:
That is great news. Does also this mean that we have a trained GL posting designee and that next year we'll get them on Mylaps quickly?
Rick

No, but I intend to bring this subject up at the GLD Roundtable Meeting in a couple weeks; along with determining who is keeping the Track Records. Con Peplowski (Datadude) used to do this without any hassle, but she decided to retire to the Carolinas or someplace, and I don't believe anyone thought to find a replacement.

And David, I don't know why you are being singled out; did you not pay your compliance fee?

Jerry

--------------------
Just driving SM until the F-1 car is ready.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: