Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Great Lakes » 2011 I.T.SPEC*tacular dates

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: 2011 I.T.SPEC*tacular dates
Tefkatt

Region: Cincinnati
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tefkatt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The Cincinnati Region is happy to announce that the 2011 I.T.SPEC*tacular will be held July 29th-31st 2011 at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course. We will be using both the Pro Start stand and the Pro Straight instead of the chicane. Should be good practice for those looking to run the NASA championships in the fall. This will again be a 3 race weekend with close to 2 hrs. of track time.

Stay tuned for more details

Best Regards,

Todd Cholmondeley
Cincinnati Region SCCA

JIM DANIELS Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Site Founder

Region: Mid-South
Car #: 76
Year : "You Pick"
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JIM DANIELS   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

race IT

--------------------
Jim Daniels

MAZDARACERS.COM

cboehly Verified Driver

Region: FLR
Car #: 78
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cboehly     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

WIll there be a discount for double dip in ITA/ITS like this year? Will be there. Great event. Possibly best of the summer.

--------------------
Charlie Boehly

Tefkatt

Region: Cincinnati
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Tefkatt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Yes we will have some kind of discount again this year for the double dip. Not sure about pricing yet since our first race committee meeting for the I.T.SPEC is in January.

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Todd:
It's on my 2011 calendar. For the uninitiated, it's the best run race at Mid Ohio all year. Totally first class!
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

+1

Jerry Cabe Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cincy / Great Lakes Div
Car #: 10
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerry Cabe   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

And Friday (7/29/11) will be a Time Trial event. Plenty of track time and 1st class instruction for that special someone to experience the thrill and challenge of driving Mid-Ohio. This makes a great "Thank You" gift for the spouse, friend, crew member, or sponsor that helps you at the track all year.

Jerry

--------------------
Just driving SM until the F-1 car is ready.

Dan Tiley Verified Driver Series Champ
Are you followin' me, camera guy???

Region: SEDIV
Car #: 33
Year : Whatever's Available!
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Dan Tiley     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

This is always a fun, and very unique event. We hope to make the trip north for this race again, hopefully with wife and daughter this time. That way the Deerwesters won't feel obligated to treat me like a lost puppy. [Wink]

--------------------
Dan Tiley

Sponsored by Race Engineering

Spec Miata's fastest and best supported engine program!

Jerry Cabe Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Cincy / Great Lakes Div
Car #: 10
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jerry Cabe   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

OK Dan,

Yes, you are expected to come to this event; but Becky & Daughter are REQUIRED to attend. You really don't think we want to see you do you? I'm glad you recognize that Rick LET you finish ahead of him in all three races, just to make you feel welcome. Kind of a welcome back; unlike how they treat carpetbaggers down South.

Cheers, and see you somewhere.

Jerry

--------------------
Just driving SM until the F-1 car is ready.

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Tiley:
This is always a fun, and very unique event. We hope to make the trip north for this race again, hopefully with wife and daughter this time. That way the Deerwesters won't feel obligated to treat me like a lost puppy. [Wink]

We'll put up AJ and mom in our new(er)RV. You stay in the garage this time!
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: