Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA Great Lakes » New Regional at Mid-Ohio Oct 11-12 (Page 2)

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic
Page 2 of 2 1  2 

Author Topic: New Regional at Mid-Ohio Oct 11-12
D Watts Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Just going in circles

Region: Neohio
Car #: 66
SMIM: dwatts66
Icon 1 posted  Profile for D Watts   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Good to see everyone is mostly alright. "Aside from a sore lower back and a stiff neck, I'm fine." ** excluding pre-existing mental issues. [Big Grin]

I like how they paraded the broken cars in front of the entire line racers waiting on pit road. Kinda like, "this is what happens when someone does not play nice."

I had a great weekend. Good weather, good friends, great laughs (Denny, et. al., I am definitely feeling younger today!). At the front, I had a good view of the Murdick/Post drives. I did not have anything for either of them. [Frown] Murdick has learned to spin JUST RIGHT as Post and I split him as he rotated over Madness.

And good news, our entire podium both days passed tech (weight) with no issues at all. Did we have more official finishers than Topeka? Or are we still waiting on more tear downs?

--------------------
David Watts
GLDiv #66

Qik Nip Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Loose Member '09 & '10 Great Lakes Regional Points Champion

Region: Cincinnati Great Lakes
Car #: 60
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Qik Nip     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by D Watts:
Good to see everyone is mostly alright. "Aside from a sore lower back and a stiff neck, I'm fine." ** excluding pre-existing mental issues. [Big Grin]

David:
I thought the pre-existing mental thing was requisite! [tipsy] What's crummy was that the "causee", got through without much/any damage. Oh well. that's racin' I guess. [banghead]
Rick

--------------------
Fortune Cookie Racing SM 60
Directions for use: Race, Rumple, Repair ... Repeat!

D.B. Cutler Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Huge Member

Region: Detroit
Car #: 5
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for D.B. Cutler     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Actually, he had a huge red smudge on his left front bumper. It's going to take at least ten or fifteen minutes to buff it out !!

datadude

Icon 1 posted  Profile for datadude     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

All sessions are posted on Mylaps, search through Neohio and then find 2 events. Hope someone does this after I leave for you.

d mathias Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: OVR
Car #: 88
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for d mathias     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You're leaving Con? [Frown]

Page 2 of 2 1  2 

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: