Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Setup Guide » Competent alignment shop near Ventura, Calif.

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Competent alignment shop near Ventura, Calif.
UCFBrett

Region: NASA SoCal
Car #: 255
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for UCFBrett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Can anyone recommend a competent shop that can do a ballasted, corner-weighted alignment on a 1995 Miata with the SM suspension setup?

Eric Richter Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: So Cal
Car #: #29
Year : 1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Eric Richter     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You could try Mariah Motorsports in Santa Barbara. 1-805-965-5115

--------------------
2009 SoCal SCCA SM Champion
"Only boring people get bored"

Mike C Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
MegaModerator

Region: WDCR - 042
Car #: 75
Year : 93 & 95 & 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike C   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Brett, please only post once.

--------------------
Mike Collins
MEATHEAD Racing
http://www.SHEETZ.com
The MEATHEAD Racing 2010 Calendar is up!!!!
www.MEATHEADRacing.com
SMAC Member
WDCR-SCCA SM Drivers Rep.
ALL OPINIONS ON RULES OR SPECIFICATIONS ARE JUST THAT, MY OPINIONS!

UCFBrett

Icon 1 posted  Profile for UCFBrett   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

If I breached forum etiquette by posting the same question in different locations, pardon my ignorance. I didn't know it wasn't allowed.

I just wanted to be sure I placed the question where it seemed relevant and most likely to be answered.

I'm still open to hear from others who can recommend a decent shop.

Jfornachon Verified Driver

Region: socal
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jfornachon     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You can always try stokes tire in Santa Monica. The owner is a racer and has scales and a bad ass alignment machine. If you go there ask for ron and let him know that Jared sent you. Also ask that Arron do the alignment. He is a friend and did mine. Also he is the tech for the race car. So he knows what he is doing. I have seen a nother Sm there before.

I would have to say that an alignment shop is a great way to get the car all dialed in for the quickest turnaround. As well as more accurate.

Jfornachon Verified Driver

Region: socal
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jfornachon     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Also if you can I they will let you get in the car if you are here. If not then I don' tknow if they hae ballest but they may.

mxpop

Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for mxpop     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Eric Richter:
You could try Mariah Motorsports in Santa Barbara. 1-805-965-5115

Run, dont walk away from them as fast and far as you can...... [censored]

UCFBrett

Is there more we should know about Mariah Motorsports?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: