Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Setup Guide » accu-lign system

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: accu-lign system
pat slattery Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: cincy
Car #: 79
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for pat slattery     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Anyone have anything good or bad to offer up on this tool. It looks pretty good but I am looking for some real world hands on reports.

thanks

pat

--------------------
keeping the faith for the 1.6

Arrow Karts

pat slattery Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Veteran Member

Region: cincy
Car #: 79
Year : 92
Icon 1 posted  Profile for pat slattery     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mitler brothers is the one selling it.

Pat

--------------------
keeping the faith for the 1.6

Arrow Karts

Jay Lutz

Region: Indy
Car #: 33
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jay Lutz     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Pat,

I developed the Accu-lign product and licensed it to Mittler and I have a set for my SM. Feel free to call me with any questions at 330-703-9393. Works like a champ! Plus it is now available in an "insert" version that lets you bolt it on to various bolt patterns with just 1 set of plates.

Thanks, Jay

--------------------
"In our sport if you go out of bounds you're most likely not coming back" Michael Waltrip

Jay Lutz

Region: Indy
Car #: 33
Year : 1994
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jay Lutz     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Pat, hope you got the instructions I sent....does everything make sense? Thanks, Jay

--------------------
"In our sport if you go out of bounds you're most likely not coming back" Michael Waltrip

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: