Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Spec Miata Archives » Spec Miata 2001-2009 » Looking for Mosport Video

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Looking for Mosport Video
Edwin Ho Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
I Am Canadian

Region: Detroit
Car #: 65
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Edwin Ho   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Does anyone have video of a lap of Mosport? I'm going there this weekend for the first time and the only video on specmiatavideos.com is out the back of Long's car. I think it will be tough enough to drive it facing forward, I'm not going to even attempt to face backwards (at least not on purpose)!

Ed.

--------------------
Edwin Ho
www.ehmotorsports.org

Bill Pruitt Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
You know you miss him...

Region: WMR
Car #: 18
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bill Pruitt     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Try this. http://porsche.magnify.net/item/N6H60LZ712YS0YJ7

EBudman Verified Driver
Idle Member

Car #: #71
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EBudman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

For future reference, here are two laps from last Saturday's qualifying session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cWhEd2nsk

Eric

rbray

Icon 1 posted  Profile for rbray     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Wow! looks like a very fast course ... flat out in fourth most of the way around.

--------------------
Roger

steveracer Verified Driver
Large member

Car #: 6
Year : 1990 1.6
Icon 1 posted  Profile for steveracer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Eric, you man, if I could drive like that at that track, I would be looking for fresh underwear.

Nice job!

--------------------
"To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself"

Albert Einstein

EBudman Verified Driver
Idle Member

Car #: #71
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for EBudman     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve,

You should see the video from Sunday!! I flat-spotted the LF later in the qualifying session & had to start the race with baldies on the rear. Made for a really loose car until they warmed up & then after they got slick. Made turn two even more interesting than it already is.. [Eek!]

Eric

Edwin Ho Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
I Am Canadian

Car #: 65
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Edwin Ho   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ha-ha... Not sure I should admit this, but that is me off in the grass at 5b. Thanks again for showing me around Eric.

Ed.

--------------------
Edwin Ho
www.ehmotorsports.org

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: