Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Spec Miata Archives » Spec Miata 2001-2009 » THE TRUTH AT THE SPRINTS

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: THE TRUTH AT THE SPRINTS
THE von CHARBONIZER

Region: 11&83
Car #: 67,07,102
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for THE von CHARBONIZER   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

ask and i will tell no lies I have all the facts

and my tustee staff will give you what you want

first truth drago lost 55.65 lbs on the see food diet.

chip had some ones crank sensor because he is stupid to know any better watch his interveiew

on go racing .com about brakes he never uses them

fact jeffy boy racing had the car

the 1.6 had the back and the 99s had the front

and all other cars were in the middle.

--------------------
see you on the track and the bar
Andrew Charbonneau
https://ams.scca.com/netforum/eweb/photos/1534662.jpg

THE von CHARBONIZER

Icon 1 posted  Profile for THE von CHARBONIZER   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Todd lamb wasent there

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

THE von CHARBONIZER

A great husband ,father,and all around goood guy passed away

I hope the race track in heaven has a bar

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

THE von CHARBONIZER

I had alot of fun for those who missed it to bad
fact
try being in specracer ford they filled the gas tanks with what appears to be antifreeze to the top three guys .

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

THE von CHARBONIZER

a fe driver broke his back in the kink

you guys got to chill

drago said it best the top three guys went too dinner that night and had a great time except
for chip tried too deep fry a crank angle sensor in wesson oil did not work

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

CHIP VAN 01
WHO NEEDS EXIT SPEED WHEN YOU HAVE HORSEPOWER !!!!!

Region: FL REG
Car #: 01 02 03
Year : 90 93 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CHIP VAN 01     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Deep fried cam sensors go great with Lamb Chops I plan on serving some up at the the runoffs

--------------------
www.AutoTechnikRacing.com

2010 SM NATIONAL POINTS CHAMPION
( I kicked Von C's A$$ )
2008 , 2009 and 2010 SE Division National SM Champion

Mitch Reading Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Philadelphia
Car #: 65
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Reading     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by CHIP VAN 01:
Deep fried cam sensors go great with Lamb Chops I plan on serving some up at the the runoffs

SMACK.

--------------------
http://www.mitchum.ms

Cliffy Chains

Region: Central FL
Car #: 17
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Cliffy Chains   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I always take my car to Jeffy Boy Racing (Autotechnik), recently I went to go pick up my car when it had a different set of wheels on it. Jeffy said my wheels were 12.9lbs not 13 and they were 3/10 inch too wide. Long story short he will not let any car out of his shop with illegal parts on it, we will make it one of the fastest around with completely legal parts though. He said "Representing Autotechnik racing with illegal parts, is not representing" so he confiscated my wheels (personally I think he liked them for 1 of his street cars)

I can say what I know for certain, I have worked on, helped build, helped dyno, swapped motors on, or just plain been over the car all the way. And the following people do more for our sport locally and Nationally than anyone I have met.
Jeffy Boy, Von C, Chip perty hair, Drago, Cliffy Brown, Sandlin, Mr down under Steyn, and Bad boy Buras, and even the ever sexy, track record holder JT (I know there is more of them)

At any given time we all may have a part that is questionable on our car (cracked, "light & wide", rear down force wing, un taped battery, weak hose, broken hardtop seal, the list goes on.

They all drive the wheels off the car to get where they are at..... [Smash] [Smash]

--------------------
BDR Motorsports, Autotechnik
Cliff Blanchard
Down on power 1.6
Sluggish overweight 99'

cooleyjb

Region: NCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cooleyjb     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by THE von CHARBONIZER:
a fe driver broke his back in the kink

you guys got to chill

drago said it best the top three guys went too dinner that night and had a great time except
for chip tried too deep fry a crank angle sensor in wesson oil did not work

The FE driver crashed in Canada due to mechanical issues, not the kink. The FC driver was the one who crashed in the kink due to off the pace, off/on the line person.

THE von CHARBONIZER

thanks cooley the truth comes out

I hope he gets well

I ran a fe in a test day big rush

also i can see that a crash would be a big hurt

I have alot of respect

thanks for the info

see the truth will come out

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

David Dewhurst
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Dewhurst     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

THE TRUTH AT THE SPRINTS is the title of the thread.

One question:

What happened to the #02 cars rear bumper on the cool down lap. [duck]

--------------------
Have Fun [Wink]

David Dewhurst
CenDiv
Milwaukee Region
Spec Miata #14

lukerussell

Car #: 63
Year : '99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for lukerussell     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

i may or may not have bumped him twice in the rear. those '99s are slow. especially chip. ha.

i was trying to hang as close as possible because i knew the 02 was going to the front. i guess we weren't completely in tune w/ each other as to when accel and when to brake in traffic. i'm sure a result of my newbness.

but the bumper was still in place. i didn't notice it hanging until impound.

Rich Verified Driver
Oh, that's where that is.

Region: STL
Car #: 35
Year : #795 SRF
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It didn't peel off until about 2 laps to go. I remember because I was pointing and laffing (and thinking, "aww f&8k now I'll never catch him!").

--------------------
Rich Wiese

Spec Wrecker Ford

THE von CHARBONIZER

I was going to try to take it of on the cool down

but thought twice cant afford another yellow papper

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

David Dewhurst
Veteran Member

Icon 1 posted  Profile for David Dewhurst     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I didn't notice it hanging for the checker from the hot pit but did notice it dangling from the pass rear by maybe one bolt after the cool down lap.

***cant afford another yellow papper***

Those that have never had a yellow license give a quizzical look when one talks about a yellow license. [Confused]

--------------------
Have Fun [Wink]

David Dewhurst
CenDiv
Milwaukee Region
Spec Miata #14

cooleyjb

Icon 1 posted  Profile for cooleyjb     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by THE von CHARBONIZER:
thanks cooley the truth comes out

I hope he gets well

I ran a fe in a test day big rush

also i can see that a crash would be a big hurt

I have alot of respect

thanks for the info

see the truth will come out

Also for what it's worth. Some thought that the fact that he sat on the belly pan like most formula guys and didn't have any seat, bead or impact foam, to help absorb the impact that the energy was transferred to the spine.

Not really relevant to many people here but something to think about for those runing hard seat with no padding.

THE von CHARBONIZER

so when i ran a fe with a car seat cover that
wasent a good idea [Smash]

I broke my my tail bone in a hard seat specracer

--------------------
Andrew Charbonneau

cooleyjb

Don't get me started on the seat selection choice in SRF. Worst lineup ever. Flimsy Bendable Aluminum or Flimsy and easily cracked (or probably already cracked) fiberglass. Still working on the best solution inside that stupid box for my car.

Jamie Tucker Series Champ

ARRC 2010 Champ

Region: CFR
Car #: 97
Year : 1990/99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jamie Tucker     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Cliff BDR:
I always take my car to Jeffy Boy Racing (Autotechnik), recently I went to go pick up my car when it had a different set of wheels on it. Jeffy said my wheels were 12.9lbs not 13 and they were 3/10 inch too wide. Long story short he will not let any car out of his shop with illegal parts on it, we will make it one of the fastest around with completely legal parts though. He said "Representing Autotechnik racing with illegal parts, is not representing" so he confiscated my wheels (personally I think he liked them for 1 of his street cars)

I can say what I know for certain, I have worked on, helped build, helped dyno, swapped motors on, or just plain been over the car all the way. And the following people do more for our sport locally and Nationally than anyone I have met.
Jeffy Boy, Von C, Chip perty hair, Drago, Cliffy Brown, Sandlin, Mr down under Steyn, and Bad boy Buras, and even the ever sexy, track record holder JT (I know there is more of them)

At any given time we all may have a part that is questionable on our car (cracked, "light & wide", rear down force wing, un taped battery, weak hose, broken hardtop seal, the list goes on.

They all drive the wheels off the car to get where they are at..... [Smash] [Smash]

The old "light and wide"! Cliff even though I know your secrets your still alright with me.

--------------------
2010 ARRC Champion
2010 CFR Champion
2010 instigator of the year
2010/2011 Andrew Von C Wingman

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: