Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Spec Miata Archives » Spec Miata 2001-2009 » Thanks to Tim & Mazdaspeed

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Thanks to Tim & Mazdaspeed
kevin 22 Verified Driver

Region: NYR
Car #: 22
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for kevin 22     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I just want to Thank Tim & Mazdaspeed for all the help in 2009. I had some fuel injector issues and then later Clutch problems that they were a tremendous help in solving. Between the advice and quick shipping they had me back on the track in time for my next events.I hope Mazda continous to support its racers. The brand loyalty they create I am sure is worth it to them. 5 Years ago when i started racing Miata, we did not own any Mazda's. Now our daily drivers at my house are all Mazda's.

--------------------
Kevin Anderson

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

+1 +1 +1

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

John@P1 Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Metro NY
Car #: 09
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John@P1   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I used to tell my family yo buy VW's (I am a VW,Porsche, Audi guy) but now we own 3 Mazda's all bought on S-Plan!

--------------------
John C. Kuitwaard
Team Principal/Driver
www.P1-MotorSports.com
www.Owater.com
www.AlexsLemonade.org

Keith in WA Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Pack Fodder

Region: NWR / Oregon
Car #: 88
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Keith in WA     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

A huge +1!

I can't say enough about Mazdaspeed and the support they give racers. Plus every time I call up and hear, "Hi this is Tim." it is a pleasure. Nothing like talking to someone who really knows his stuff and knows what I'm doing with it.

Hands down, no two ways about it, you guys just plain rock!
[rockband]

--------------------
Keith Novak
(Will work for tires)

Bob Thornton - Race Engineering Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. - Sir Winston Churchill

Region: Central Carolina
Car #: 48
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Bob Thornton - Race Engineering   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

A BIG thanks go out to all of the Mazda Speed guys.
Those guys help me each and every day.
Thanks again.

--------------------
Bob Thornton
http://www.raceengineering.org
Race Engineering Championship Winning Engines

B Wilson Verified Driver Series Champ
Gold Member

Region: Oregon
Car #: 68
Year : 91
Icon 1 posted  Profile for B Wilson   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks Tim, James and entire crew at MazdaSpeed. A huge part of SM's success is the direct result of your efforts, not to mention the excellent customer service and day to day support!!!

-bw

--------------------
Bruce Wilson
2010 Oregon Region Champ
2010 Monte Shelton Driver of the Year
2010 25 Hours of Thunderhill E3 and Under 2 liter Overall Champion
Oregon Region SM Class Advisor

Gatoratty Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Central Florida
Car #: 3
Year : 1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gatoratty     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks Tim and crew!

--------------------
Paul McLester

RHarris Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Wichita
Car #: 8
Year : 1992 FP
Icon 1 posted  Profile for RHarris   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I absolutely have to chime in on the accolades for Tim, James, Steve and the entire crew at Mazdaspeed. Their support for amateur racers is unmatched in the industry and I am extremely proud to race and daily drive a Mazda. I could not compete at a high level if it weren't for the generous contingency money.

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you....

--------------------
Rick Harris
F Production - A place for 1.6 Miata's

http://www.v8roadsters.com/

http://jesseprathermotorsports.com/
http://www.wbrgraphics.com/
http://haremotorsports.blogspot.com/
2008 F Production National Champion

Chris Topping

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 92
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Topping     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Many thanks to Tim and all the people at Mazda Speed for all the things that they do to support the sport. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Chris Topping
CT Motorsports,Race Engineering, OPM Autosports

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Absolutely - all the guys at Mazda and Mazdaspeed do a great job, and their support of grassroots racing is second to none! [Smile]

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

mat pombo Verified Driver

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 01
Year : '90 & '99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for mat pombo   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Kudos Mazda. Thanks for helping us little guys keep our toys fast.

B(Kuch) Kucera 45 Verified Driver
Veteran Member

Region: NeOh
Car #: 45
Icon 1 posted  Profile for B(Kuch) Kucera 45   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks Tim for helping my DUMB A@# out all the time,and it was nice to meet you at the RunOffs!

--------------------
Bob
!KUCH!

"All my drinking buddies have a racing problem"

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: