Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Spec Miata Archives » Spec Miata 2001-2009 » So which series will have more wrecks?...

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: So which series will have more wrecks?...
Kim Ouye Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Retired Racer

Region: SFR
Car #: 82/73
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Kim Ouye     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

"TOPEKA, Kan. - Following the announcement that the NASCAR Nationwide Series will race at Road America, in Elkhart Lake, Wis., for the first time in the legendary track's history, Mazda has revealed that the SCCA Pro Racing Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup will now participate in the June 18 20 weekend, in place of the previously announced Road America date."

--------------------
Kim

91 BRG SMT RIP
06 MX-5 Cup

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy sh*t...what a ride!'" - Unknown

jensen Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Icon 1 posted  Profile for jensen     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

As being a local, the news has repeatedly announced the event. I think this is awesome for our community, RA, and exposure to road racing. Guys at our shop, customers, etc. have already shown an interest in going to the event. If you would ask that same individual if they would want to go to the June Sprints, most would say "No, that's not on the Sprint Cup schedule, is it? Cause I thought Jimmie Johnson won that race last year and you know I like Dale Jr. better! By the way, you like my new Dale Jr. sticker on the back window of my S10 Blazer?" Maybe that guy would now like to check out a real roadrace event...

--------------------
Matt Jensen
SCCA SM Cen-Div
MC NASA 68

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: