Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Showroom Spec Miata » Congrats to Atlanta Region's first SSM winner of the year!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Congrats to Atlanta Region's first SSM winner of the year!
Jason Holland Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Mediocrity rules!

Region: SouthEast
Car #: 28
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason Holland   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I guess it's not technically the FIRST SSM winner for Atlanta region since it's been at the ARRC but it's close!

We had a couple SSM's signed up at this weekend's race and I understand it was a great race between Ron H from Traqmate and Steve Jones...

Steve pulled it out in the end even after an exciting off in Turn 1...

Wish I could have been out there with you guys!

See you next time...

Jason

--------------------
Jason Holland
Semi-interested civilian

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Region: Atlanta
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It was an exciting off, fortunately no sheet metal was harmed during the making of said off.

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

SteveJ Verified Driver

Region: ATL
Car #: 86
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for SteveJ     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It was a great race for the fans who braved the cold. Ron H must have studied that Traqmate data cause he really picked it up over the weekend. We had a great battle after I threw away my great start in turn one. Like Lance said, fortunately no sheet metal was harmed.

Big thanks to Jason for getting me on the track for the weekend with all the last minute car issues. And another big thanks to Tom and all the OPM guys for getting me in the race Sunday with my at track car issues.

Craig Heyl

Region: Atlanta
Car #: 00
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Craig Heyl     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Great Job Steve! You deserve a win!!!
Let's see some video of your off track encounters.

Craig

--------------------
Craig Heyl
Decatur Speed Shop
404-375-6025
Atlanta Region SCCA
NASA - SE
craigheyl@mac.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: