Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Showroom Spec Miata » No SSM at Barber?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: No SSM at Barber?
racrdug

Region: Midsouth
Car #: 12
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for racrdug     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hey jason I was looking at the run groups for Barber and I didn't see SSM. I see SM... was just curious if we will have a run group or maybe just our own classification is a better way to explain it.

Oh I also PM'd you too!!

--------------------
Doug Ford
1990 #12 Orange/Black/White
2006 Harley Fatboy (my other toy)

(Just getting back in the game after 5 years off)

Jason Holland Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Mediocrity rules!

Region: SouthEast
Car #: 28
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason Holland   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Doug, lemme look into this and I'll get back to you on it and your pm. Sorry so late to respond!

--------------------
Jason Holland
Semi-interested civilian

Jason Holland Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Mediocrity rules!

Region: SouthEast
Car #: 28
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jason Holland   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Doug,

this has been rectified. The schedule and such has been changed. Anyone that signed up for SM but really wants to run SSM should be able to edit their registration. If not, let me know and I'll get you the right help.

thanks

JAson

--------------------
Jason Holland
Semi-interested civilian

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: