Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Data Acquisition » Mount TraqMate Display with OUT ordering one

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Mount TraqMate Display with OUT ordering one
JustXtreme

Car #: 12
Year : 1997
Icon 1 posted  Profile for JustXtreme   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

hello i need to build a custom mount for my traqmate display, i'm looking for some ideas or even just the screw size for the back of the display, the system came with the car and i'm trying to get it all set up securely. let me see some pics of your mounts [Smile]

Jeremy Pike

Region: SFR
Car #: 89
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jeremy Pike     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I don't recall the specific bolt size, but it is a standard size you can get from the hardware store. I have a plate covering up where the radio used to be and just bolted it onto that.

I only use the Traqmate for after the fact data, the display is to small for on track readings in my opinion. I use a predictive lap timer from Rumblestrip Racing for my in car need to know lap times. You can't miss the display.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: