Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Data Acquisition » Traqmate data analysis

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Traqmate data analysis
Steve Sturm Verified Driver

Region: WDC
Car #: 90
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Steve Sturm     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I found some of the analysis options are less than optimal when comparing laps from within the same session. For example, Time Gap-v-Distance doesn't work at all, and Friction Circles and Brake and Turn Zones don't allow side by side comparisons between laps from the same session the way it does for laps from different sessions.

A way around this (dare I say limitation?) is to open the same session twice (which Traqmate will consider a second session) and use the duplicate session to select the lap you want to compare against the base lap.

Glenn Verified Driver

Region: CCR
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Glenn     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Steve contact Glenn Stevens or Danny Stein (sp) on this site as Glenn is the developer and DAnny is the Master data manipulator!

--------------------
Glenn
Crew chief Meathead Racing, NE Region Sales Division Race Engineering, The GOLD standard in SM engines, Occasional race slave for OPM Autosports

Waterboy Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: WDC
Car #: 15
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Waterboy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Sturm:

A way around this (dare I say limitation?) is to open the same session twice (which Traqmate will consider a second session) and use the duplicate session to select the lap you want to compare against the base lap.

That is exactly what you need to do.

--------------------
Tim Jacobs
Montgomery Irrigation

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: