Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Data Acquisition » traqmate complete and Sony DCR-SR47 camera

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: traqmate complete and Sony DCR-SR47 camera
Reggie Verified Driver

Region: Delta
Car #: 77
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Reggie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I want to use the Sony video camera specified above with the Traqmate complete and be able to synchronize the two. I also want to pick up Air/Fuel ratio through the Traqmate.
Questions: what accessories or other cables, kits, etc, will I need to use: (1) the video camera and (2) the Traqmate builtin air/fuel meter? (3) Is there an advantage of using the Trackvision software with this camera and Traqmate complete? Thanks!

George Munson Verified Driver

Region: 83
Car #: 127
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for George Munson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Reggie,

I use the Traqmate with the Chase Cam and have my A/F meter going through it. I use the Traqstudio software and a TraqData II to connect it all together. I was at the PRI Show this weekend and saw their new HD setup that uses Sony cameras. Your best bet is to contact either Glenn or Ron through "Support" on the Traqmate Web Site. They will walk you through everything you need.

Reggie Verified Driver

Region: Delta
Car #: 77
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Reggie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks, George. That might be the ticket! I'll get in touch with them today. By the way, do you have a sending unit like an LC-1 or something to send your a/f ratio to your traqmate? Reggie

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: