Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Data Acquisition » Simplifying Race Technology Seminar, VIR Dbl Nats, April 15, 2010

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Simplifying Race Technology Seminar, VIR Dbl Nats, April 15, 2010
ProCoach

Region: NC (55)
Icon 1 posted  Profile for ProCoach   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Folks, we have a great program scheduled for 6-9 PM Thursday April 15th at the Krause & Associates LLC Driver Development Studio at Virginia International Raceway.

It's $149 and you can sign up at http://www.motorsportsreg.com While it does focus on the use of Race Technology hardware and V7 software, all available through dealers Veracity Data, the information presented is useful to all drivers and crew interested in making more and better use of their data collected.

Al Seim of Race Technology USA, myself and 5-time SCCA National Champion and Road Racing Drivers Club member Don Knowles will share with attendees the methodology behind using collected Race Technology DL-1 and Video4 data to improve driver performance.

Don has extraordinary experience using the data for his optimization at the RunOffs and with private coaching clients and will share the "flow chart" of steps and parameters used to isolate areas for performance improvement. I have collected nearly 6500 individual session files and have identified common positive and negative trends among experienced National and Professional drivers that, if addressed correctly, can enhance driver performance. Al Seim is a trained engineer that brings supreme product knowledge to this presentation and can answer many attendees questions regarding the Race Technology product.

We already have two former National Champions in attendance for this. If they can learn, you can too! Come on out.

You can reach me on my phone or by e-mail on the address on my website under the Profile information. Thank you!

--------------------
-Peter
www.peterkrause.net
"The Driver is the Greatest Performance Variable in the Racing Equation."

Brian Ghidinelli Verified Driver
Moonwalker

Region: SFR
Car #: 12
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Brian Ghidinelli   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

You can find the event directly with this link:

http://www.MotorsportReg.com/index.cfm/event/event.adv...51A-DC9C-609DBB0FFC472613

--------------------
MotorsportReg.com / Haag Performance / Team SafeRacer
2010 San Francisco Region SMT Champion

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: