Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Spec Miata Data Acquisition » Traqmate on-track service

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Traqmate on-track service
Reggie Verified Driver

Region: Delta
Car #: 77
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Reggie     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I had a very exciting time racing a black Miata #04, with "Traqmate" in its rear license plate area. It turned out to be Ron H. of Traqmate, who cordially came to my pit site and demonstrated for several of us how to use the Traqmate to greater advantage. it was enlightening to me, and if I were better at using computers, I'd be dangerous. Ron is a great driver and a great representative of Traqmate. But next time, Ron, I'll kick your butt! [Smile] [maybe]

George Munson Verified Driver

Region: 83
Car #: 127
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for George Munson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It would be hard to find a better group of "Data Geeks" than the Traqmate Guys. Service on and off the track is top notch. [thumbsup]

Ben Kubelsky

Region: NER
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ben Kubelsky     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm glad to hear there track service is good. I've been trying to contact the sales department via email and phone calls for over 2 weeks with no response

--------------------
Newmans Law: Brakes do not work when car is on the roof

fishguyaz

Region: AZ/SoPac
Car #: 92
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for fishguyaz     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

can anyone here tell me how to hook up my traqmate on my 99 to get a tach signal for my traqmate data?
that would be a big help.
thanks
Josh

--------------------
Josh Pitt
AZ Region

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Josh
On the back of the cluster, there is a green wire with I think a yellow trace(99%) that you can pick up, or you can pick up the pink wire in the diagnostic connector under the hood.
Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: