Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Midwest » NASA Midwest Series Director

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: NASA Midwest Series Director
rmgroth Series Champ

Icon 1 posted  Profile for rmgroth     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Although this area of the forum does not look too busy, I wanted to post here anyway.

I would like to introduce myself as the new SM series director for NASA Midwest region. I am trying to compile a list of all the SM racers from the region so that I can get in touch with them,etc so if anyone comes across this - please get me your email address!

Also I am always looking for input from you guys on how to make NASA Midwest SM racing better, so let me know what you think.

Any questions please contact me - rmgroth @ wi.rr.com

--------------------
Ryan Groth
#52 SM
NASA Midwest Series Director

motorrock

Region: DC Region
Icon 1 posted  Profile for motorrock     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It's a tough crowd here sometimes.....

--------------------
philstireservice.com
philstireservice@aol.com

Frank Todaro

Region: Ohio Valley Region
Car #: 35
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Frank Todaro     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ryan I am not new to NASA but will be new to Spec Miata this year. I am a Great Lakes Region member and doing the Comp school at Mid Ohio on April 9. so I am looking forward to running as many SM races and cross over events as I can. So once I get my feet wet I may be able to add something.

--------------------
Frank
Member: No Pain Racing

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: