Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » National Auto Sport Association » NASA Midwest » Are there any Spec Miatas in Minnesota?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Are there any Spec Miatas in Minnesota?
rmgroth Series Champ

Icon 1 posted  Profile for rmgroth     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

NASA Midwest is coming to Brainerd International Raceway May 22-23!

All of you Minnesota SM drivers please come out and give NASA a try - great racing and great fun.

Event details here: NASA Midwest BIR Event

For anyone that isnt a NASA member yet I can provide a referral that will cover the $40 annual membership fee.

Thanks and see you at BIR!

--------------------
Ryan Groth
#52 SM
NASA Midwest Series Director

rmgroth Series Champ

Icon 1 posted  Profile for rmgroth     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

NASA Midwest is covering license/membership fees for any Non-NASA members who want to give NASA a shot at this event, feel free to contact me for details!

--------------------
Ryan Groth
#52 SM

Apex to Apex

Region: NASA Mid-West
Car #: 077
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Apex to Apex     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ryan,
I'll be there running DE. Bryan Cohn recommends I stop by and say 'hi'. Thinking about making the dive to wheel-wheel in SM in a year.

--------------------
"Driving is a serious business" - John Milner, 'American Graffiti'

rmgroth Series Champ

There is still time/room to sign up for this event, lets see some of these MN SMs in action!

--------------------
Ryan Groth
#52 SM

Paul Pridday

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Paul Pridday     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

How did this event turn out? I am in the thinking stages of purchasing a SM setup (basically begging my wife) and live about 90 miles from BIR. My work precludes me from being able to hit multiple race events so having a track close by is imperative. If the SM class is doing well at BIR that would be a big plus for me.

--------------------
Paul Pridday

Paul Pridday

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Paul Pridday     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hmmm, guess that pretty much answers my question there....

:-(

--------------------
Paul Pridday

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: