Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Pro Miata » Caddell and Borcheller Team Up

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Caddell and Borcheller Team Up
Unsafe Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Team Saferacer

Region: Kansas City
Car #: 70
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Unsafe     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Andrew has a new stablemate, whom he proceeded to spank in today's practice at Barber. Terry Borcheller has joined Andrew at StableOne racing and they will both race for the Miller Cup in the new Mustangs.

What an awesome opportunity for Andrew to be paired with a champion of Borcheller's caliber...very cool.

--------------------
Mike Asselta
http://www.saferacer.com

Neil Made Donation to Website
Ugly Trailer Racing

Region: NWR
Car #: 54 where are you?
Year : 89 rx7 GTUs
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Neil     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Exciting stuff. I suspect Terry will be closing that up as he sorts out the car. Jamie will be hungry to repeat.
Go for it Andrew! [Smash]
And a Shout out to Carlo in 7th! [thumbsup]

--------------------
"I am master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unsaid." Abe Lincoln

Lance Snyder Made Donation to Website
Administrator

Region: Atlanta
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Lance Snyder     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Andrew, go easy on Terry!

--------------------
All this has happened before, and will happen again

Pat Newton Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Enduro addict

Region: Northwest, Oregon
Car #: 79
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Pat Newton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Practice 2 coming up now:

http://www.livetiming.net/mustang/LiveTiming_HTML.asp?Class=On%20Track

--------------------
Crew Chief, 3D Racing #64, aka Team Scrappy 2.0
3rd place E2, 2009 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Crew Chief, EGR/Miller Motorsports #64, aka Team Scrappy
E2 Champions, 2008 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Team Saferacer

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Unsafe     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Who is Erghott? Kind of came out of nowhere.

--------------------
Mike Asselta

TC Motorsports Verified Driver
www.tcmotorsports.net

Icon 1 posted  Profile for TC Motorsports   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Erghott put stickers on for that last practice. He ran prety strong in M-O too. I'm happy with a top 5 today in practice 2, and my teammate Rick is in 9th.

I am really happy for our old boy Andrew. We wish him the best luck with his new wonderful opportunity, but we will miss him with our team.

--------------------
Carlo Sparacio
TC Motorsports, LLC
www.tcmotorsports.net

Enduro addict

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Pat Newton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats Carlo, I was watching live timing (obviously) and cheering for you and Rick (in addition to Andrew of course).

The TC cars are on good pace.

--------------------

Team Saferacer

Nice job today Carlo. Good luck in qualifying tomorrow...

--------------------
Mike Asselta

Ugly Trailer Racing

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Neil     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

All righty then!
Ready to watch from work. Am I in the wrong time zone? (often accused of that [Big Grin] ) Do I have another hour to be somewhat productive?

Go Andrew, Carlo and Rick!

--------------------
"I am master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unsaid." Abe Lincoln

Enduro addict

By my read of the schedule Neil, qual starts at 11:25 Pacific. So BACK TO WORK! [Big Grin]

(Me too, I will be watching from my desk. Nothing like working weekends in the summer...)

--------------------

Ugly Trailer Racing

Yup, building time for 3 days next weekend, time trials first and then join ya'll in portland on Sunday! [yep]

--------------------

Team Saferacer

Qualifying starts in 10 minutes:

http://www.livetiming.net/mustang/livetiming.asp

--------------------
Mike Asselta

Enduro addict

After the first few laps, I really like the look of that leaderboard. Caddell, Borcheller, Sparacio. GO STABLE ONE! GO TC MOTORSPORTS! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ugly Trailer Racing

OMG!, Holding breath and chewin carrots into liquid,,, hope the rest of the tiresare to hot now!

--------------------

Enduro addict

Something's worrying me- Carlo had a really long lap (5:51) and now he's off the pace a bit. Hope that just was coming in for an adjustment of some kind rather than an "unplanned event." [Eek!]

--------------------

Team Saferacer

Hope Carlo is okay...he laid down a nice lap. It's all over 'cept the crying now...

I like Andrew's style...one lap, set the pole, pack it in....Borcheller must have had some traffic at first...good clean lap finally.

The tires they use must be REALLY good in the first laps, then fall off a bit.

--------------------
Mike Asselta

Ugly Trailer Racing

SUhweeeet! [rockband]

--------------------

Ugly Trailer Racing

quote:
Originally posted by Unsafe:
The tires they use must be REALLY good in the first laps, then fall off a bit.

Yeah, it seemed after 4 laps folks had a hard time getting lower than 1:41s, but the fast ones seemed to be holding steady at 1:41-1:42. I just bought the BFG R1's for my car, lesson Learned, lay down the fast lap early for time trials. I've heard they stay still stay pretty consistant after that. I'll see...

Tommorrow's start should be intrigueing.

--------------------

Enduro addict

Race coming up in 35 minutes, gents.

Java: http://www.livetiming.net/mustang/livetiming.asp

HTML:
http://www.livetiming.net/mustang/LiveTiming_HTML.asp?Class=On%20Track

--------------------

Enduro addict

Looks like an early breakaway for StableOne.

--------------------

Ugly Trailer Racing

Yeah starting to look like Terry is trying to put some more distance on Andrew... Hope their tires hold up... Carlo's 3rd looks good, too.
Waht a Sunday, Friends on line w/ live timing, Superbike on Speed, and SIR drag noise in my backyard, and a cr to tweak in my garage... Motorsports heaven..

--------------------

Ugly Trailer Racing

ack yellow! long race to go tho

--------------------

Enduro addict

Borcheller, Caddell, Sparacio. If Andrew's not going to win, might as well lose to a guy who's been on the podium at Le Mans. [Big Grin]

Congrats to everyone, especially Carlo for your first Mustang Challenge podium. It's been a long time coming! [thumbsup] [yep]

--------------------

Ugly Trailer Racing

Here here!
Can't wait to see those last laps betwen Terry and Andrew!

Nice goin TC Motorsports! Proof you have the right stuff. Hard work and persistance pays off!
Look forward to the stories! [yep]

--------------------

TC Motorsports Verified Driver
www.tcmotorsports.net

Icon 1 posted  Profile for TC Motorsports   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks everyone! What a great weekend. The team worked together perfectly, and I finally put together a complete race with no mistakes. [Smile]

I am really happy about my first podium in Mustang Challenge! Since Andrew decided to pull out with us and get a paid ride, someone had to step up and wave the TC Motorsports flag! [Wink]

I have to thank Jon Ament, along with Clint and Rob for their hard work with the cars and getting the show on the road. Taryn for her words of wisdom on the radio with the race engineering, and of course my local Barber driving coach, Sherman Engler, who helped both Rick and I get up to speed fast on the new circuit for us. Bessie and Micci took care of our 9 month old daughter, Giulia, at the track and let Taryn and I stay focused on the job at hand. And my teammate Rick gave me some great works of encouragement and helped me keep my eye on the prize.

We all worked (and sweated) our butts off this weekend to put together a team that could start and finish on the podium.

To date, TC Motorsports is the ONLY team to have a car on the podium for every race in Mustang Challenge this season. [Smile]

To top it off (and I am probably most happy about), TC Motorsports was honored with the Sunoco Setting the Standard Award for "showing teamwork, sportsmanship, and a strong measure of both camaraderie and competitiveness."

Thanks Team! Off to Lime Rock!

--------------------
Carlo Sparacio
TC Motorsports, LLC
www.tcmotorsports.net

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: