Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Pro Miata » QUICK NW SPEC DRIVERS!

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: QUICK NW SPEC DRIVERS!
Neil Made Donation to Website
Ugly Trailer Racing

Region: NWR
Car #: 54 where are you?
Year : 89 rx7 GTUs
Icon 14 posted  Profile for Neil     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Andrew Caddell and Carlo Sparacio are 1, 2 so far in practice, New Jersey. Yeah they're in Mustangs but ya gotta love it. New track so everyone is equal.
Go GUYS! [thumbsup]

--------------------
"I am master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unsaid." Abe Lincoln

Pat Newton Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Enduro addict

Region: Northwest, Oregon
Car #: 79
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Pat Newton   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

1-2 in qual as well. Looks like Borcheller has other commitments this weekend.

--------------------
Crew Chief, 3D Racing #64, aka Team Scrappy 2.0
3rd place E2, 2009 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Crew Chief, EGR/Miller Motorsports #64, aka Team Scrappy
E2 Champions, 2008 25 Hours of Thunderhill

Blake Clements Verified Driver Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: SW - Houston
Car #: 6
Year : 99, 96
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Blake Clements   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

They should just name the Mustang Challenge the Andrew Caddell Driving School! [Wink]

--------------------
Blake Clements

PhillipsRacePrep/SP Induction Systems/East Street Racing/MiataCage.com/Carbotech/WBR Graphics

www.blakeclements.com

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Talked to Andrew today, he was pretty happy!

One of the Freedom cars on pole in ST.

I missed pole in GS by .008!

NJ track is fun and dusty. Still waiting to see if Ganassi/Pruett are at the track tomorrow morning with a new car....

Live timing on Koni Challenge website tomorrow morning 8:45am. (yawn)

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

Jon Verified Driver

Region: North West
Car #: 310
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jon   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

TC Motorsports back on the front row! Andrew and Carlo are doing great and for a while in practice yesterday, it looked like Rick Edwards and Ted Anthony Jr. were going to be lined up right behind Carlo for a little TC freight train up front. There's 4 NW drivers doing very well in the series.

Live timing and scoring at 1:15PM Pacific time here.

http://www.livetiming.net/mustang/livetiming.asp

PS...Terry Borcheller had other engagements in another seat for Friday and Saturday and will be chasing them down from the back of the pack.

Jon Z - Crew Chief
http://www.TCMotorsports.net
Arrive and Drive in our SM's, PRO3 or Mustang Challenge cars!
Seats available for the PIR 12 hour!

Ugly Trailer Racing

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Neil     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

just saw Terry spin the Pontiac off.
Looks like in interesting but tight track for the Rolex cars.
The TC Team looks good, hope you do well. I bet Carlo and Andrew are going to have a blast racing each other. Should be a great race for them and can't wait to see it. Waiting for Rolex to finish and then watch live timing.

--------------------
"I am master of my unspoken words and slave to those that should have remained unsaid." Abe Lincoln

Ugly Trailer Racing

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Neil     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Wow after that long caution it turned into a 13 minute sprint race! Congrats Andrew and Carlo, 1st and 3rd. Jamie Slone second.

With most laps led, Fastest lap and pole points I'm thinking Andrew has a lock on the championship now.

Hope Hendicks is ok, must of been a bad off as log as that yellow was.

With the Grand Am, Rolex and more sounds like a great racing weekend.

Todd, when will your race be aired?
Fill us armchair racers in..

--------------------

Jon Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Jon   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I can't wait until September 18-21st! Rolex, Koni, Formula Atlantic, MX-5cup and Mustang Challenge at MMP. Hopefully we'll see some left coast supporters at the closest event of the series.

Andrew has the points sewn up and Carlo still has a shot at getting to 3rd in points.

Un-official standings after New Jersey Race.
Andrew Caddell 326
Jamie Slone 259
Mike McGovern 235
Tony Buffomante 225
Carlo Sparacio 218

Jon Z - Crew Chief
Seats available for the PIR 12 hour and Thunderhill 25!

Roger Caddell Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Victory Lane Data

Region: Northwest
Car #: #30
Year : 2007
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Roger Caddell   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Andrew Hendricks is OK after hitting a guardrail protected by tires and turning the car onto its side.

We are looking forward to Miller as well, finally a track Andrew has raced on before. That has not happened since round 1 at Atlanta.

The points are not sewn up as Miller is a double header, 2 complete races and points.

--------------------
Thanks!

Roger Caddell

Victory Lane Data - Your Aim Data Acquisition Connection!
Andrew Caddell - Personal Website!

Jon Verified Driver

Well done today Roger! We're rooting for Andrew. [thumbsup]

Slone would have to take all 57 points possible each race and Andrew finish worse than 11th to catch him. Not likely! 48 points to lock! I'm sure you guys have already done the math [Wink]

See you in Utah!

Jon Z - Crew Chief
Seats available for the PIR 12 hour and Thunderhill 25!

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats to Andrew!

The Koni race is on SPEED next Sunday at 2pm. Lots of up-front action from the Kinetic-Sunbelt cars for the first half of the race. It was a good race for me, and Lally did his part but a flat put us out of it.

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

TC Motorsports Verified Driver
www.tcmotorsports.net

Icon 1 posted  Profile for TC Motorsports   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks gang!

Yeah, Cuddles is the man out there in the Mustangs. I thought I might have a shot at him in NJ, qualifying about .1 off his pole time and starting next to him. However, the outside of T1 was so dusty and dirty, I had no chance at holding Slone off. Then we only had a few laps after the green came back out, so had to be happy with third. And I am!! I am thrilled to have the oportunity to share the front row with and old teammate and accomplished racer like Andrew.

Andrew... if you would have just checked up a bit and let me get around you at T1, that would have held Slone back, and I would have let you have P1 back before the finish getting me back to P2. [Smile]

I thought we were still buddies!

Todd, you guys looked great out there.

--------------------
Carlo Sparacio
TC Motorsports, LLC
www.tcmotorsports.net

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: