Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Pro Miata » ATCC SM Class?

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: ATCC SM Class?
Ken Grammer
Mentally Challenged

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Ken Grammer   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I've received a number of phone calls and e-mails from SM owners asking me to consider adding a "touring lights" class for SM cars in ATCC. I initially assumed the requests were from a few drivers looking for another local race, but then more and more calls are coming in.

I know that SM drivers already have a lot of options, so before we do anything I would want to make sure we could get an average of at least 10 cars so there would be some good class racing for both the drivers and the fans.

Have a look at http://www.usatcc.com and let me know if you are interested. We have some good events scheduled, including racing with Formula Drift at Road Atlanta in May, supporting the NASCAR Camping World Series at Lime Rock in August, the new Bluegrass track in Kentucky Labor Day Weekend and VIR in October.

--------------------
Ken Grammer

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: