Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » SpecMiata.com » Pro Miata » Homestead Continental Tire Results - spoiler

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: Homestead Continental Tire Results - spoiler
bcmazda Verified Driver

Region: North East
Car #: 08,63,67
Year : 2008,1999,1993
Icon 1 posted  Profile for bcmazda   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Nice job Derek and Tom! Looks like your season is off to a great start!! [thumbsup]

Title edited for spoiler alert.

[ 03-07-2010, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Blake Clements ]

--------------------
Ryan, Craig and Hugh McHaffie
NER #08, #63,#67

cpdenis
Good Life Member

Region: 11
Car #: 09
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for cpdenis     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks for spoiling

Gibscreen Verified Driver Series Champ

Region: NASA-SoCal
Car #: 23
Year : 1995
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Gibscreen   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by cpdenis:
Thanks for spoiling

+1.

Can you change the subject line to say "Homestead Koni/Conti Challenge Results"?

--------------------
Rob Gibson
RJ Racing
2010 NASA Nationals TTE Champion
2008/2009 WERC Champion
2007 NASA SoCal SM Champion
rjracing.net
Weekend-Racer.com

Weekend Warrior Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
Racing to Cure ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Region: WDCR
Car #: 56 "Earl"
Year : 1990, 1999 soon to be SM
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Weekend Warrior   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Excellent job guys!

--------------------
http://www.olsinvestfinancial.com
http://www.alsinfo.org
http://www.weekendwarriorracing.com

guest driver

Region: 011
Car #: 47
Year : 94
Icon 1 posted  Profile for guest driver     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Olson:
Excellent job guys!

+1
other than one little 'baja off road' moment outta T6 with the Mini, a perfect race by FSU & Tomas
[thumbsup]
these two Freedom guys got their act together ... consistently qualifying at the front, racing at the front, dead on reliability ... winning races.
shout out to young von C who drove his rear off to salvage a points finish after getting in a lap down ...
Jason Saini who carried that MS3 by the gruff of the neck to a 12th ...
and Todd Lamb who was flying in the RX8, turning race laps as quick as the leaders.
Re : Spoiler alert - race will be broadcast on Speed, next Saturday at 1:00PM. You will have forgotten all this by then ...
[Smile]

Drago Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
MegaModerator

Region: mid south
Car #: 2
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Drago   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Congrats Freedom!
Jim

--------------------
Jim Drago
East Street Auto Salvage
jdrago1@aol.com
2006-2007 Mid-West Division
07,09 June Sprints Champion

EAST STREET RACING

Todd Lamb Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champion 2009

Region: SE Div, Atlanta
Car #: EddieFur
Year : Party like it's ____
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Todd Lamb   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

It was a pretty interesting race weekend from behind the scenes at Camp Mazda.

Did I predict something before about the MX-5 having a good weekend? [Wink] Congrats to Tom and Derek!

From the i-MOTO perspective, it was great to have Mazda bring in Craig Nagler from Tri-Point to help with the development of the MAZDASPEED3. SpeedSource was able to get one of the i-MOTO cars done the Wednesday before the race, so the team opted to have Pierre Kleinubing (he's a Mazda believer now!) drive to utilize his vast FWD experience. Huge gains were made throughout the weekend, and the #32 MS3 was running strong its first time out.

Saini and Trebing also had a good run going in the Freedom MS3. I believe they were third fastest at one point in practice.

Lots more gains to be had for the MS3's - the cars are improving by leaps and bounds every race. I'm looking forward to my first drive in one at Barber in a month.

ST RX-8 - needs a weight break and +15 HP if not running the high high high dollar (legal) ECU. I was able to out-brake and out-handle every car out there, but the banking was just painful with no torque. Is ANY of this sounding familiar? [Big Grin]

GT RX-8 - Great start to the weekend for us at Racers Edge, and another win for Mazda! Our result wasn't as stellar, but fortunately it only ended in minimal fire damage thanks to quick thinking by my co-driver Jordan Taylor and the fire crews on pit lane. It looked a lot worse on TV than it was. Again looking forward to Barber

Thanks to the Mazda family!

--------------------
Mazdaspeed // SafeRacer // Traqmate // OPM Autosports // East Street Auto // Cobalt Friction
Racers Edge Motorsports Rolex GT RX-8 // i-MOTO Racing Conti Challenge MAZDASPEED3
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddspeed

George Munson Verified Driver

Region: 83
Car #: 127
Year : 90
Icon 1 posted  Profile for George Munson     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Todd,

Glad to hear the car will be "OK" and no one was hurt, it looked pretty bad on TV.

Having you and Jordan competing in the GT class on Speed makes watching races more fun.

Keep up the good work,
George Munson [Big Grin]

jatterbu Verified Driver

SMIM: AIM: advanwrx86
Icon 1 posted  Profile for jatterbu   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Here is some in-car video from the Camaro at Miami this past weekend. Mitchum Motorsports did a GREAT job this weekend with a brand new car to them, we were the fastest Camaro in Practice, Qual and Race for lap times however we did finish 24th, one spot behind the best finishing Camaro. Excited for Barber and the rest of the season as we really get to develop this car and see what it can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWi2jnUSbcI

-

--------------------
Joey
Car #69
White and Red
http://www.joeyatterbury.com

Mitch Reading Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Philadelphia
Car #: 65
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mitch Reading     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Joey,

Congrats man! I spoke to Chris, and he had great things to say about you and your family. Pulling for further success to you and Devin this year. Will have to come catch a race or two.

Also, how about Chris Prey (former SM guy) and the top 10 (6th, I think?) of his boxster? TRUE shoestring budget.

Mitch

--------------------
http://www.mitchum.ms

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: