Spec Miata Community   
search | help | calendar | games | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello Spec Miata Community » Sports Car Club of America » SCCA North-East » WGI Fun One

- Email this page to someone! | Subscribe To Topic  
Author Topic: WGI Fun One
soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Year : 1999
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The Glen Fun One double is now open for registration. Sept 18/19 with a test day on Friday. Long course Sat. short course Sun.
Second class entry is only $100.00
Come one, come all. this is always a great event with a pig roast Sat. night.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

edzeb

Region: Glen
Car #: #72
Year : 1990/1991/1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for edzeb     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Dang Soupy, I looked earlier tonight and it was not up yet. You must have an alarm that goes off when these are posted!

Mike L. Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: MoHud
Car #: 27
Year : 1990
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike L.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

I'm in for Saturday!
Dumb question, but how do you sign up for a second class entry on the NESCCA website?

--------------------
Mike Lo
1990 SM 27

Adroitracer Verified Driver

Region: NER
Car #: 80
Year : 99
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Adroitracer     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Just click Submit one more time and it will ask you if you want to sign up for another class. Before you do that you just have to make a duplicate record of your car with the other class's info that you want to enter. I usually just put things after the car's info so I can pick the right one. (SM) (SSM) (STU) (GT1).

--------------------
Sponsors: Masy Systems, Inc (Validation/calibration/biostorage). http://www.masy.com
nanoCLEAN (Cleanroom cleaning services). http://www.nanoclean.us

Mike L. Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ

Region: MoHud
Car #: 27
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Mike L.     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Thanks!

--------------------
Mike Lo
1990 SM 27

Vick Verified Driver
Do they sell spec training wheels?

Region: NYR
Car #: 12
Year : 1991
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Mike, while your car is fast putting GT1 after it will not help!

See you guys there. Going to do the SM & SSM dance again.

--------------------
http://www.volko.com

CP Verified Driver

Car #: 7
Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Ack, I thought the Fun One was the weekend after the NARRC Runoffs and was planning to go to that one...

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store
Rt1 AutoMile - Norwood, MA
http://www.speedshackonline.com

soupy

Region: Mohud
Car #: 98
Icon 1 posted  Profile for soupy     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

The Last Chance is after the Narrc runoffs. School, 4 hour enduro and a regional.

--------------------
Charlie Campbell
Race Engineering
carbotech brakes

Adam Figarsky

Region: mo-hud
Car #: 32
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Adam Figarsky   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

still working on getting my tranny fixed....
...got a deal lined up, going for new clutch as well..
does anyone have any options for clutch upgrades..who and website?

--------------------
TeamFigMented

2009 NARRC and NYSRRC SSM Champion
2009 SSM NESCCA Enduro Series Champion

Vick Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for Vick     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

mazdaspeed has the ACT set up....that's what I went for.

--------------------

edzeb

Car #: #72
Year : 1990/1991/1992
Icon 1 posted  Profile for edzeb     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Hopefully Lightning will have a 'different' engine by the Fun One...

CP Verified Driver

Icon 1 posted  Profile for CP   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Suggestions for a place to stay that weekend in town? The Seneca Clipper and Seneca Lodge are all booked up. I can probably find something in Horseheads but would like to be closer if possible.

--------------------
-Cy
Supported by LTD Racing & Speed Shack - New England's Premier Auto Accessory Store

John the Impaler Verified Driver Made Donation to Website

Region: Finger Lakes
Icon 1 posted  Profile for John the Impaler     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Have you tried the "Golden Knight Inn" ? About 3 miles north of the village of Watkins Glen, on Rt. 14.

Vick Verified Driver

Colonial Inn has rooms. Just booked one.

--------------------

geneclev

Region: wdc
Car #: ssm 24
Year : 95
Icon 1 posted  Profile for geneclev     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

we plan on coming to the fun one at the glen from Baltimore and then going to niagara falls after the race,I am looking for a place to store my miata which would be on a dolly, some where between WG and the falls? any help?

--------------------
coolman A/C&heating
windsorcustoms.com

GridWench

Icon 1 posted  Profile for GridWench     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by geneclev:
we plan on coming to the fun one at the glen from Baltimore and then going to niagara falls after the race,I am looking for a place to store my miata which would be on a dolly, some where between WG and the falls? any help?

We may be able to help out.
PM me.

--------------------
Cheryl Ragalevsky
Glen Region, SCCA
Activities Director
Membership Chair
Chair, Last Chance

Chris Windsor Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
windsorcustoms.com

Region: WDCR,
Car #: 38
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Windsor   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Practice Friday before the event?
Anyone looking to rent check the classifieds [yep]

--------------------
2011 Season schedule coming soon
Support, sales, repair or rental
windsorcustoms.com

Muda Verified Driver Made Donation to Website
ComingToAMirrorNearYou

Region: WDC
Car #: #23
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Muda     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

Cy, there's always the Seneca cabins. [Eek!]
Can't believe they're all booked.

--------------------
Muda Motorsports
"We're all here 'cause we're not all there."

CP Verified Driver

We found a place. I tried the "Lodge" but the bedbugs all appear to have company that weekend [Sleep]

--------------------
-Cy

Icon 1 posted  Profile for John the Impaler     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:

If Ms. Gridwitch & the Mr. can't find space, pm me. Almost exactly 1/2 way between WGI and Niagra Falls, and I've hosted itinerant race cars before (but mostly SRF's).

GridWench

Icon 1 posted  Profile for GridWench     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by John the Impaler:
quote:

If Ms. Gridwitch & the Mr. can't find space, pm me. Almost exactly 1/2 way between WGI and Niagra Falls, and I've hosted itinerant race cars before (but mostly SRF's).
"Almost exactly"? Is that like a "near miss"?

--------------------
Cheryl Ragalevsky
Glen Region, SCCA
Activities Director
Membership Chair
Chair, Last Chance

Chris Windsor Verified Driver Made Donation to Website Series Champ
windsorcustoms.com

Region: WDCR,
Car #: 38
Icon 1 posted  Profile for Chris Windsor   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post  Report this post to a Moderator

What is the scoop on late entries, you have until when?

--------------------
2011 Season schedule coming soon
Support, sales, repair or rental
windsorcustoms.com

Late entry deadlines -

Mailed...today (9/9), postmarked by midnight. Online...next Wednesday (9/15) at midnight.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To: